Chapter 27: The End Is Only The Beginning

I wake up next to a shirtless Rye, now this Is a sight I could get used to. I roll gently out of his arms making sure not to wake him before making my way out of the room. I walk downstairs to the kitchen and start on making breakfast when Brooklyn walks in rubbing his eyes.
"mornings aren't your thing I see." getting a grunt in response. He walks over to me and starts working on the eggs.
"so does this mean I'm going to be seeing more of you around here?" he asks.
"like you could get rid of me that easy smiler." I say making him smile.
"good I don't think I could go through another month of Rye mopping around after you. He is so whipped." I slapped his shoulder before saying. "like you also didn't mope andy told me all about how you've been." I say as I start plating up the food.
"OK maybe I missed you a little." I turned to him raising my eyebrow. "OK I missed you a lot. But can you blame me when I've also lost another friend." I pick up my plate and he does the same following me to the table. "I think you should here him out like I did for you. Give him a chance to explain. I say.
" the difference being I didn't help you ex cheat on you. " he shoots back.
" no you didn't but you did lie to me for months and that's a big part of cheating Brooky." I say. "I'm not saying forgive him I'm just saying hear him out because it may become awkward if you to can't find a way to work together." just as I say that Rye walks in smiling at the both of us before going to make himself a plate.
"I'm just saying think about it." Rye walks over and sits down and kisses the top of my head making me smile and Brook to make gagging noises.
"so what you to talking about?" he asks looking between us.
"oh we we just discussing how whipped you are." Rye threw something and Brook making me laugh which then caused Brook to start throwing things and I just stayed out of it. I just watched thinking how I nearly let all of this end when really its the beginning of something amazing and I can't wait.

The End
_____________________________
Hey beautiful people
We have come to the end of this book! But it's not completely the end.
No
This book is number one in the Internet series.
I will be starting book 2 soon and as most will know book 2 will be based on Rye and Shelli's story.
Anyway I hope you enjoyed this book it means a lot if you did.
Till next time
Shelli xx