Chapter 20: Shelli/ Brooklyn

*Shelli's P.O.V*

Me and jade are waiting to go into the vip and im literally about to burst with excitement.
"Are you sure about this?" Jade asks.
"What do you mean?" I say.
"You know meeting this guy after the show. Like I'm greatful and all for the tickets but you don't know him that well and it could be a fifty years old man for all we know." She says looking me dead in the eye.
"It'll be fine if anything dogey happens ive got youbon speed dial plus we are meeting in a public place so it should be fine." I say as the doors open. We walk inside and go straight to the barrier to get our places before we go and look at the merch table. In the end we both get the Halloween hoodie and go and put them with our stuff. After a few minutes the boys come out and most of the girls run at them including jade but i stayed behind to sort the presents out when there was a tap on my shoulder. I turn around expecting jade but it was Brooklyn.
"Oh hey." I said before internally punching myself.
"Hey?" He said like he was asking a question.
"Are you asking me hey? Or are you saying Hey?" I asked with a chuckle.
"Sorry I'm saying hi its just you sounded disappointed when you saw it was me." He said.
"I'm not disappointed I was just surprised because all the girls are over there." I say pointing in the direction.
"i don't really enjoy being surrounded and i saw you on your own in your really cool costume and thought they why don't i go say hi and the rest is history." I laugh at that which made him smile.
"Oh before i forget I've got something for you." I say picking up a box and a bag from my stuff on the floor.
"You didn't have to but thanks what is it?." He asked smiling.
"Well they say if you open it you will find out." He hands me the box and goes to open the bag. I'll admit this was the last minute gift that i brought yesterday and i managed to get one for each lad. He pulls out the bracelet that has one single charm on it. The monkey emoji.
"Aww wow this is so cool" he says putting it on with a smile. He then takes the boxs and carefully opened it. he looked confused before looking up at me.
" there is an envelope for your birthday and stuff like that as well as additional ones for other things." I say smiling.
"Thanks it means a lot." He says as he pulls me into a hug. We chat for a few more minutes not forgetting to take some pictures of course before i leave to go and find Rye.

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

Im still stood here with my gifts from Shelli thinking that it might just fall apart when she finds out who i actually am. I look up to see she's smiling at rye and he's doing the same to her. I go around and see everyone and then i do back up to the greenroom to but all the gifts with my stuff. Im on my phone when the sofa next to me sinks a bit. I look up to see rye sitting next to me smiling like a kid at Christmas.
"What's got you so happy?" I ask.
"Nothing really just seeing Shelli and the gift she gave me is so cute." He said his smile getting bigger as he spoke.
"Yh i know what you mean she got me something too." I say.
"What did she get you?" He asks.
"she got me a bracelet with my emoji charm on it and a box full of notes and stuff." I say smiling." What about you what did you get?."
"Well i also got an emoji charm but she also got one of those necklaces that you break up and give to someone else." He says pulling out the necklace. It was a small heart that was broken.
"So did you give her the other half?" I ask already knowing the answer.
"Of course though she said i didn't have to but who else could i give it to?" He says.
"That's true." I say." I'm so nervous about this meet up like it could go two ways and one of them i really don't want to happen."
"Well all i can say is that she will at least hear your side of it because she's that type of person she's not just going to leave because of this if there's a reason." He said before going and making a drink. Well lets get on with the show! Lets hope nothing goes wrong.