Chapter 9: its important to me!

Rainbow 🌈 is typing...

Rainbow 🌈: I
Rainbow 🌈: actually
Rainbow 🌈: hate
Rainbow 🌈: my
Rainbow 🌈: life
Smiler 🙄: why?
Rainbow 🌈: well its going to sound stupid but Roadtrip just announced that they are doing a summer tour and that the tickets come out on Friday.
Rainbow 🌈: and I don't get paid for ages and even if I get a ticket they aren't doing a show in Nottingham so I'd have to travel to whichever show I can get tickets for.
Rainbow 🌈: and that's going to cost as well as finding somewhere to stay I just can't strech that far and I don't know what 2 do.
Smiler 🙄: why don't you split with a mate?
Rainbow 🌈: I would but she's got nothing at the moment and she lives in Southend so if we were to go it would be going to the London show and that show always sells out fast and I really want VIP because my mate is an amazing person and she's never met them and she loves jack but you know it's just not ment to be I guess.
Smiler 🙄: don't get so down about it you still got 2 days till they come out I'm sure something will come from it.
Rainbow 🌈: yh but your not the one who misses them I haven't seen them since march and I want to give Brooklyn something.
Smiler 🙄:  what did you get him?
Rainbow 🌈: it's nothing much but a little book of messages and photos for when he's not in a good mood my friend made me one for my birthday and I loved it so I thought as brooky has been looking down lately I thought he'd like it and maybe even make him smile.
Smiler 🙄: that's nice I'm sure he'll love it
Rainbow 🌈: yh if he ever gets it
Smiler 🙄: I'll see what I can do talk later x
Rainbow 🌈: ok see ya x 🤔

Dedicated to @jaded43 love ya Hun x