Chapter 1: Heyy

Chapter one: Heyy
Song of the chapter: "Feel like a fool" - PM

Wyatt_is_me is typing...

Wyatt_is_me: hey erm this might seem random but your story said that if anyone needed to talk your DMs were open...
Wyatt_is_me: yh this was a bad Idea sorry I bothered you
You: No! I mean sorry don't go I'm here!
Wyatt_is_me: you sure I mean you don't know me...
You: well that's why you talk to people so you can get to know them and I wouldn't have put it on my story if I don't want people to talk to me now would I?
Wyatt_is_me: how am I supposed to know that when I don't know you?
You: you really know how to make friends don't you? Get to know me then! that's why you dmed me isn't it?
Wyatt_is_me: I actually don't know why I dmed you
You: well you did and I'm not just gonna let you go without at least attempting to get to know wyatt_is_me you have my full attention!
Wyatt_is_me: might take you a while I don't tend to trust people very easy.
You: Good thing I don't give up so easy and that sort of sounds like a challenge...
Wyatt_is_me: take it as you will
You: and I have 2 words to say to that
Wyatt_is_me: and they are?
You: Challenge. Accepted 🙌💪👊

*🙈*🙈*🙈*🙈*🙈*🙈*🙈*🙈*🙈*🙈*

Hey beautiful people ❤
So I had to unpublished this book because for some reason chapters 5 and 6 were deleted so because I don't copy them to my notes I couldn't remember what I had written so they may be a little different sorry but here you go all the chapters again plus a new one hope you enjoy!
Comment, vote, fan
(Or all 3 😊)
Till next time
Shelli x