Chapter 26: Back To Normal

*Brooklyns P. O.V*

I open the door and move out the way which makes shelli smile, I grin back before following her. We take of our jackets before I lead her towards the kitchen where the other lads are. Just before I we get to the kitchen I turn around and put my finger to my lips with a smile which makes her laugh a bit loud before she quickly covers it.
"Brook is that you?" Jack calls.
"yh its me." I say walking in and shelli goes behind Rye. Everyone looks from me to her then back at me and I just subtly shake my head. They seem to understand. Shelli then puts her hands over over ryes eyes making him jump.
"get off me Brooklyn." he says trying to get the hands off him. When he does he looks at me confused before looking at shelli.
"hey" she says with a small smile. She then squeals as Rye runs at her and picks her up. "glad to see you too" and with That he puts her down.
"not that I'm not happy to see you but what are you doing here?" Rye asks not taking his eyes off her.
"me and Brook talked things out so we thought it was only right we did so don't you?" he looks at me giving me a small smile before taking her hand and taking her out the room.

Its been a couple of hours and I'm in my room when I here a knock on my door.
"come in" I shout and jack walks in. "what do you want."
"I just want to talk to you." he says.
"yh well I'm not in the mood to talk to you." I say looking at my phone.
"so your just going to throw away our friendship for a girl you Bearley know and is probably only using you?" he says.
"she's got nothing to do with this jack and you know it. You threw our friendship away the second you got into bed with my ex whilst we were still together." I say
"no no no this girl that you've brought into your life has caused so many problems that non of us needed." he says
"actually Jack I'd say your the one whose caused all the problems and your just looking for someone to blame." we both turn around to see shelli leaning against the doorframe.
"I don't know why your still here it's not like you actually care about any of us." he says.
"but I do Jack long before any of you knew of my existence I cared about you. Now you can say whatever you like about me, call me every name under the sun but I will not have you lie about me and my intentions towards any of you." she says walking up to him." so I suggest you get your facts right before you start chatting shit. "
" I'm done with this Brook but when she hurts you and she will you know where I am. " and with that he leaves barging her on his way out.
" are you alright?" I ask walking up to her.
" I'm all good he just has a giant stick up his ass. " she says making me life." there it is that cheeky smile I've missed it. "
" so how are you and Rye are things good now?" I ask and her cheeks turn red. "that good?" she slaps my arm lightly making me laugh.
"oh shut up you big olf." I roll my eyes.
"it's good to have you back shell." I say making her smile.
"Im happy to be back." she says pulling me out the room and downstairs to the movie room where everyone but Jack is.
"hey where's Jack?" Andy asks.
"oh he's just trying to remove a giant stick from his ass." she says making rye laugh. She walks over and sits next to him patting the seat next to her. I sit next to her and look at the screen. By the end of the film she's asleep on ryes shoulder. He puts his hand to his lips as he lifts her up and carrys her out the room. About 5 minutes later he come down to the kitchen.
"she still asleep?" I ask
"yh she's out cold." he says with a smile. " thank you Brook"
"what for?" I ask
"for getting her back" he says
"I'm just happy she is." I say
"I know that but still thank you." he says before leaving me alone. I walk up to my room getting into bed falling to sleep for the first time in a long time with a smile on my face.