So, yeah, that's why Camila was avoiding the both of them. She wasn't ready to face Lauren, because she was simply confused about everything, but she also wasn't ready to face Hailee, because she doesn't really know what to do with the relationship anymore.

For the record, it isn't as if she doesn't like Hailee, because she really genuinely does. However, she wonders if she's ever going to love her. They have not been dating that long, but normally Camila is one to fall quite quickly for the people she's dating. She's a romantic, okay? So, why hadn't she fallen in love with Hailee yet? She's one of the good girls, one of the girls you'd be proud to show your parents. She just maybe wasn't the one for Camila.

As Camila is repeatedly hitting her head against the wall of her bedroom, Dinah walks in. "Yo, what the fuck are you doing in here? It sounds like two old white people having sex very, very slowly," she says.

Camila looks up. "How is that what it sounds like?"

"Well, you know, your head being the bedboard and all," Dinah explains as if that should have been obvious.

Camila chuckles. "Did you just compare my head to a bedboard?"

Dinah decides to ignore the question as she flops herself down on Camila's bed. "So, what are you losing your three last braincells for?"

Camila flops down next to her, facedown into her bed. "I dnn wha do wif haiwee."

"It's polite not to talk with your mouthfull, Chanch. What the fuck did you see?"

The smaller girl rolls over, so now she's looking towards the ceiling. "I said: I don't know what to do with Hailee."

"What do you mean?" Dinah asks as she rolls to her side, so that she can look Camila in the eyes. 

Camila does the same. "It just doesn't feel right," she says as she sighs dramatically.

"What do you mean?" Dinah repeats. "She has always known this was part of the deal, Mila."

Camila shakes her head. "I know, I know, but it just.. I don't know.."

Dinah sits up a little bit straighter. "Wait, has something changed?"

Camila shakes her head again. "No, no. Well, I don't think so."

"Come on, talk to me. Roommates for life, remember?"

Camila chuckles. "Yeah, yeah, sure. I just don't want you to start your Camren shit again."

This time, Dinah sits up completely, nearly hanging over Camila's face. "Spill it, Chanch."

Camila shakes her head. "It's nothing, we just.. we kissed. I mean, we've done that before, but it just.. well, it wasn't reeeeaaaally necessary," and before Dinah can interrupt, Camila continues. "And Lauren is basically flirting with me all the fucking time, as if it's a little game she's playing with me," she finishes her rambling.

Dinah's mouth is wide open, like some stupid drowing goldfish. Did she hear that correctly? Was that the sound of all her Camren dreams coming true?

"She flirts with you?" Dinah starts. "Wait, you kissed? What do you mean it wasn't really necessary?"

Camila puts her hands over her face to hide her blush. She tells Dinah about the fancy restaurant that they ditched to go to Mario's and about the talks and kiss at that place. All the while Dinah was actually quiet for once, intently listening to the story.

"I'm shooketh," Dinah starts, making Camila shake her head as she laughs. "So, do you think Lauren likes you?"

Camila immediately shakes her head in disagreement. "Definitely not. I think she just wants to prove to herself that she can get me or something like that."

Dinah shakes her head. "Lauren isn't some kind of evil genius, you know?"

Camila raises an eyebrow. "Yeah, she is, but I'm better, so if she wants to play this game, let's play. I'll win."

Dinah shakes her head again as she laughs. "Sure, Chanch. What about Hailee, though?"

This time it's Camila that sits up straight. "I don't know. Like I said, it just doesn't seem fair. I really like her, DJ."

Dinah nods. "I know you do. I see how you are when she texts or comes over," she pauses. "Don't get angry, but do you think that maybe you like Lauren?"

Obviously, Camila immediately shakes her head quite aggressively. "Of course not! No, what the fuck, Dinah."

"Okay, jeez, calm down. You're more defensive than the average rugby team," Dinah chuckles. "It was just a suggestion."

"A ridiculous one, however." Camila adds.

"So," Dinah starts again. "If you still like Hailee and you don't like Lauren. What's the problem exactly?"

Camila groans in response. "I don't know, okay!"

Dinah laughs. "You know what? I'm going to make us some food. Yes, I'm going to cook, because I care about you and you need some vegetables. You can think some more and afterwards we'll talk over some food, yeah?"

Camila nods as she flops down on her bed again.

The second Dinah is out of her room and in the kitchen, she calls Normani. "It's happening!"