18.

A/N: holyshit, we just reached over 11 thousand reads. That's insane. I literally thought four people would read it, so thank you so much!! I hope you enjoy this one. Leave some comments, it makes my day!

Camila and Lauren have been "dating" for a week now and their ship had already gained a lot of traction. "Camren" was getting more and more attention on social media every single day, even people who don't even watch the show joined the fandom. It's definitely safe to say this whole thing worked. A lot of people have started to watch the show purely because of Camila and Lauren. However, the only two people who have to enjoy the ship absolutely despise the ship.

"No, absolutely not, no. I'm topping you," Camila states angrily as she's lying in the grass of the park her and Lauren went to.

"Please, just this once?" Lauren asks. "I don't want to look like a little bitch all the time!"

At this point, the discussion had been going on for a solid ten minutes already. Camila and Lauren were currently having a picknick in the park, knowing that a couple of paparazzi would show up any minute now, so they want the picture to look very couple-y. 

"Well, you are a big fat bottom, so it's better to accept that now," Camila replies.

Lauren nods. "I know, but not everyone needs to know! Can they at least discuss it themselves?"

Camila looks absolutely shocked. "Did you actually just admit it?" she asks whilst she quickly sits up to look at Lauren, who's just covering her face with her hands, trying to hide the blush. "No," she replies in a baby-voice, which makes Camila feel something she can't quite place. She smiles. "I think you just did."

Lauren is still hiding her face when she shakes her head, "nope." 

Camila laughs as she grabs Lauren's hands and moves them away from her face. "Okay, you big bottom, just this once, yeah?" she says as she lies back down on the grass.

Lauren immediately sits up straight. "Fuck yeah! Okay, you're bottomming a bit too hard right now, Cabello," she says, looking at Camila, who's just lying on her back with her hands on the grass, looking at the sky. "You would know," Camila quips. 

"Being a bottom doesn't mean not doing anything!" Lauren exclaims, clearly offended. 

Camila shakes her head and doesn't do anything to change her current position. "I think that's exactly what it means," she smirks.

"I don't know what kind of bottoms you've been hooking up with, but they ain't good honey," Lauren quips back, absolutely not standing for this bottom-abuse. 

Camila just keeps smirking, which honestly only worries Lauren. "So, you are good then, huh?"

Lauren would blush if she weren't so invested in this discussion. "Yes!"

Camila nods, not even slightly impressed. "Well, honey, I've been lying here for five minutes and nothing happened yet, so.." she says, with clear mockery in her voice around the word 'honey'.

"Well, that's,- That's just because,-" Lauren splutters as Camila looks over her sunglasses with raised eyebrows. "Hmhm," Camila says. "That's right."

"You just,- AH!" Lauren exclaims, annoyed at the cocky actress, who's currently playing with an ant. 

Camila points at the ant on her chest. "Look, even the ant is a better top than you!" 

Lauren angrily flicks the ant away with her pointer finger, definitely offending Camila in the process. "Wow, Antoinette didn't deserve that."

Lauren doesn't want to laugh at this infuriating human being, but she can't help it. "You actually fucking named the ant Antoinette!"

Camila nods proudly. "Until someone fucking shot Antoinette into space, RIP."

"I'm sorry Antoinette, RIP," Lauren gets out between laughter. "You were a great top."

Camila nods sadly, but clearly quickly gets over it when she starts talking again. "So, you gonna top me or do I have to lay her all day?" 

This time Lauren does blush a bit before she responds. "Okay, jeez, coming princess."

Camila only wiggles her eyebrows, to which Lauren simply shakes her head, because she doesn't think it deserves an answer. She looks around, looking for the paparazzi that she quickly finds, extremely badly hidden in a bush. She bends down in Camila's direction and places her hands beside the other girl's head. "Ready?" she asks, because consent is important, you know?

Camila nods in response and places her arms around Lauren's neck. At this point all of this has kind of become a little bit like routine. It's simply as if they're acting, which they are, but sometimes it's really hard to see where the acting stops and real life begins.

They share a kiss that doesn't last long, because the two girls always feel a little too awkward to actually kiss for a long time. It's only for the paparazzi anyway, so there isn't any reason to start a full-on making out session. "Got that over with," Lauren sighs, still quite close to Camila's face. It wouldn't be realistic if she immediately stood up. 

Normally, Camila would be offended if someone described kissing with her as something you had to get over with, but she honestly feels the same, so it's fine. If she's being honest, she's kind of getting used to the whole thing. At first, it was really awkward to kiss Lauren outside of the movie set, but by now it's kind of normal. At least, as normal as it can get when you're fake dating your colleague. After a while of them just laying there, basically waiting for when it's not too quick to stand up after a kiss, Camila stands up and offers Lauren her hand. "Let's go home, babygirl."

Lauren rolls her eyes, but tries not to blush at the same time. "No reason for the nicknames when there's no one around, Cabello," she says as she takes Camila's hand and stands up.

Camila looks around. "You can never be too sure. And I also love to make you blush," she says cockily.

"Ugh, I don't blush," Lauren says. "I only make blush."

Camila chuckles, unimpressed. "That's not even English, but sure, babygirl," she adds, clearly on purpose.

Lauren rolls her eyes again, for the twenty-seventh time that day. It tends to happen a lot when Camila's around. They might actually get stuck in the back of her head one day. She suddenly hears some sort of whisper, so she looks at Camila, who's staring at the grass and has a slight blush on her face. "I'm sorry, did you say anything?" she asks. "And also, you're blushing and I didn't even do anything. I told you I make blush."

Now it's Camila's turn to roll her eyes, but she still kind of mumbles something, so Lauren asks for clarification one last time. "Do you maybe want to come over and eat at my place? Hailee is coming too, so maybe you can meet my actual girlfriend, since you're the fake one and all," she stutters. 

Lauren thinks it's kind of cute that Camila is that nervous to ask her something so easy, but it obviously makes sense, since they still don't really like each other. She doesn't really want to come over and eat at Camila's place, but it might be a good start of a friendship, maybe?

"Yeah, sure," she answers. This should be fun.