20.

A/N: sorry for the slight delay guys, I've had a few intense days because surprise, surprise: I graduated! Enjoy this one :)

Lauren and Camila hadn't seen each other in a couple of days and normally, that would be okay, but these days their relationship had an entire audience and the shippers were getting nervous. Normally, this would annoy Lauren, but now it was pissing her the fuck off.

After the dinner at Camila's place, where she didn't even have dinner because she was out of there quicker than you can say Hailz, she was avoiding Camila like the plague. She knows she messed up, but at the same time she doesn't know why she messed up. Hailee honestly didn't give her an actual reason to get as pissed off as she was. She obviously doesn't like talking about her exes, because who does? But at the same time, she's the one that actually brought it up.

Since she was trying to avoid Camila, the shippers had been leaving comments on her Instagram every single minute asking if her and Camila were still together. Even though their entire relationship is fake, these people should really get a life. Even if the relationship was real, you don't need to be together 24/7 to have a legitimate, healthy relationship. So, for these people that she doesn't even know personally, to leave comments on her pictures complaining about her and Camila not being together for two fucking minutes was driving her completely insane.

Apparently, Camila feels the same, because she has been calling her for two days straight now. Obviously, Lauren hasn't picked up, because that would mean that she has to apologise to Camila and that could possibly mean the end of the world. She knows that some time soon, she's going to have to pick up and face the consequences, but for now, ignoring her annoying co-star would be just fine.

She just can't stop thinking about that night. Why the fuck did she freak out like that? What about Hailee pissed her off like that? Another thing about that night that she can't stop thinking about is the fact that Camila called her a bitch. That Hailee would call her a bitch completely makes sense, because, you know, she was one. However, hearing her say that Camila had prepared Hailee for her being a bitch and Camila agreeing had shocked her to her core. The fact that it shocked her honestly doesn't make any sense. She had been calling Camila a bitch for years now, so of course Camila had been doing the same in return.

It just feels like they had been doing a bit better these last couple of weeks and maybe she might actually tolerate her co-star a little bit at this point, so hearing Camila call her a bitch really hurt her, which, once again, doesn't make any fucking sense. Clearly, this thing is driving her absolutely insane. So, that's why she's where she is right now, in Normani's room, hoping that the only reasonable person she knows could help her gain some insight in the situation.

"I just really don't understand why I care?" She sighs frustratedly, as she brushes her hands through her hair, a nervous habit she picked up during her coming out.

Normani smiles knowingly, a thing she does a lot because she actually always seems to know everything. "Because it hurts to be called a bitch by someone you like?"

Lauren immediately looks up. "Wow, wow, wow, I don't like Camila! I will never ever like Camila!"

Normani laughs. "Sure, the defensiveness is really believable Lo. I just meant like as in, you kind of get along now?"

Lauren shakes her head. "Don't assume things, please."

Normani laughs again. "I'm not assuming anything Lo, don't worry. But you do get along now, right?"

Lauren sighs, but then nods defeatedly. "Yeah, kind of. She's still a big pain in my ass, but it's okay, I guess."

Normani nods. "Therefore it hurts to hear her call you a bitch, that isn't crazy Lauren."