Lisa and Louis - Anything for you

It has been 5 months since I said I would write this, I am so sorry Lisa.

****

I can’t believe I was here, doing this. 

It never seemed that I would be the one to end things with him but here I was, standing on his doorstep, my skateboard clutched under my arm as I stared at the mocking blue door.

He hadn’t known I was coming, I hadn’t known I was coming until my body lead me here and I found, as my fist came into contact with the door that I had been putting this off for a while in the hopes that things would change.

It wasn’t supposed to end like this; it was supposed to conclude with a fight, a dramatic and tearful goodbye. I hated the way that our relationship just fizzled out. I had to finish with him, he was holding my back.

This is the most awkward I had felt about talking to him since we first met.

Louis was a famous member of the British boyband, One Direction.

I was going to one of his concerts with my really good friends Rose. She had met Harry through a signing and ended up becoming really good friends with all of the boys. I had always been a big fan of One Direction and I was hopping at the chance to meet them.

Meeting them was a really surreal experience; they were lounging backstage without shirts on as Rose greeted them all warmly. I had done an awkward wave to each of the members before sitting down o one of the couches and just listening to the talk going on, not saying anything.

“So, Lisa, tell me why you aren’t talking?” Louis said quietly into my ear, making me stiffen.

“I don’t really know what to say when I first meet people.” I said, smiling awkwardly as he raised an eyebrow at my response.

“Nonsense Lisa, I can tell in your eyes that you are a crazy one.” He smirked and I giggled.

“You have no idea.” I replied, looking around the circle of people to find all of them with different conversations to ours.

“Then let’s go and find some food. You know any good places to grab some dinner around here?” Louis asked and I nodded. He reached next to him, grabbing a grey t-shirt and pulling it over his head. I held his hand and we walked out of the room and down the corridor until we found the fire exit.

“You have to promise me that we will stay together if anything goes wrong.” Louis said, smiling.

“Anything for you Louis.” I giggled.

Anything for you Louis. 

“Will these be set off if we go through?’ Louis asked me as he touched the latch gingerly.

“Who knows?” I giggled and pushed it open. The ringing and blaring of the alarm as set off and Louis gasped as I squealed and pulled him out, running into the street and away from the venue.

We ran and ran until I turned to him, out of breath and panting. His hair was swooped to the side as his bright red cheeks were accentuated by the street lights and his blue eyes sparkled with mischief.

His mouth was grinning, his face was happy.

“We are going to be great together Lisa.” He smiled, letting a loud and cheeky laugh escape from his lips.