"Still, doesn't explain why I need your help," Daenerys suddenly said, knowing she had to stay on point.

"Because right now, you and I and Jon, and Cersei and everyone else in Westeros, we're children playing at a game, screaming and complaining that the rules aren't fair," Annalys added into the conversation, only to annoy Daenerys.

"You told me you liked this girl," Daenerys told Tyrion in annoyance.

"I do," Tyrion responded, giving Annalys a scolding look, one that told her to knock it off or else.

"In the time since she's met me, she's refused to call me queen, she's refused to bow, and now she's calling me a child," Daenerys complained to Tyrion, only to hear the loud scoff escaping Annalys' lips, "I'm sorry, and there's something you'd like to say?"

"You're being dramatic," Annalys called Daenerys out, causing the woman to give her an offended look, "Look, I'm not trying to make matters worse here and I wasn't calling you a child. I was calling all of us children in a figure of speech." She paused, only to start speaking in an annoyed tone, "Your Grace, everyone you've ever cared about or even met will die before winter's over if we don't defeat the enemy to the north."

"As far as I can see, you are the only enemy to the North, Annalys Stark," Daenerys snapped at Annalys, who was trying with everything in her power not to snap back like she wanted to.

"I am not your enemy," Annalys exclaimed loudly, clearly growing annoyed, "I never have been! The dead are the enemy."

"The dead?" Daenerys asked, a frown on her face as she began to believe that Annalys wasn't right in the head. She paused, raising a brow at the girl, "Is that another figure of speech?"

Annalys sighed, shaking her head before Jon spoke up, "The Army of the Dead is on the march." He began to inform the group, only to be cut off by Tyrion.

"The Army of the Dead?" Tyrion questioned Jon, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"You don't know me well, my lord, but do you think I'm a liar or a madman?" Jon asked Tyrion, who immediately shook his head.

"No, I don't think you're either of those things." Tyrion asked and Jon opened his mouth to speak again, but Tyrion beat him to it since he could already tell what he was going ask, "And before you ask, no, I don't believe my niece to be either of those things as well."

"The Army of the Dead is real," Jon informed Daenerys, speaking for Annalys since the girl had already done enough to piss the Dragon queen off, "The White Walkers are real. The Night King is real. Annalys and I have seen them. If they get past the Wall and we're squabbling amongst ourselves..." He trailed off, beginning to walk closer to Daenerys, only to be stopped by the Dothraki, "We're finished."

Annalys remained silent, trying to read the expression on the Daenerys' face. Usually, she was great at it, but at that moment, she was unable to read the Targaryen woman or figure out what she was thinking about the whole ordeal.

"I was born at Dragonstone," Daenerys spoke up in a confident tone, tears welled in her eyes as she slowly stood up, "Not that I can remember it. We fled before Robert's assassins could find us. Robert was your father's best friend, Jon Snow, no? I wonder if your father knew his best friend sent assassins to murder a baby girl in her crib."

After speaking to Jon, Daenerys turned to look at Annalys, who stood close to Jon, "And Robert Baratheon raised you, did he not?" She questioned the blonde woman, who immediately looked her in the eye.

Annalys scoffed quietly, "Barely." She muttered under her breath before Daenerys continued with her long rant that Annalys was only half-listening to.