|Chapter Twenty-Seven|

(Y/n) runs along Katsuki's side while Kirishima and Kaminari follow them. (Y/n), of course, didn't seem to mind, but Katsuki thought otherwise and was obviously starting to get annoyed by the two following them. He's told them to leave multiple times, but they weren't listening.

   The four of them climb up a ladder to a highway like bridge. It was fairly high up, and no one seemed to be around so they were safe, for now anyways.

   "Hey, Kaminari, why'd you follow us?" Kirishima asks.

   "I dunno. Cause you guys started running. I didn't wanna end up alone." He answers. "Where're we going?"

   "Shut up!" Katsuki yells down at the two.

   "Why you always gotta sound so mad?" Kamina asks.

   "I told you to chill out, Bakugo." Kirishima tells him.

   "If you boys don't stop arguing I'm gonna force you all back down the ladder." (Y/n) tells them. "Anyways there's a possibility there's a lot of people up here, so work together and keep an eye out for each other."

   "Whatever." Katsuki mumbles.

   "Yes ma'am." Kaminari and Kirishima say in unison.

   They all make it to the top, with (y/n) leading them through. Kirishima sees a blob of what seems to be flesh going towards (y/n), and he moves instantly.

   "Look out!" He yells and pushes her out of the way, which causes him to get hit instead of her.

   "Kiri!" She yells standing back up to check on him. The blob seems to absorb him and a student from another school holds a small blob made of Kirishima.

   "What the hell kind of quirk is that?" She asks.

   "What the crap? Did that really just happen?" Kaminari asks.

   "All I know is that bastard looks like he's to blame." Katsuki says as he smirks. "So I'll kill him!"

   The student squints his eyes and starts to introduce himself.

   "I'm from Shiketsu. Please notice, my school keeps our hats on when we're working. Why's that? Because each and everyone of our movements is crowned by the legacy and honor of our school." He speaks as he drops the blob of Kirishima. "This is a demonstration. Proof of the difference in level between my peers and your vulgar class. We value obligation and dignity, things that appear to be sorely lacking among you."

   "I really hate your type." Katsuki says continuing to smirk at him.

   "He's hard to follow!" Kaminari says. "Makes me feel kinda dumb."

   "He said his beady eyes are full of tears, so he can't see how strong his opponents are." Katsuki says making (y/n) laugh at his comment.

   "My eyes are dry and handsome, thank you!" Shishikura says angrily.

   "Hey! Maybe don't provoke this guy! Look what he did to Kirishima!" Kaminari says.

   "Tch."

   "Katsu, maybe listen a little, we don't know how his quirk works don't try getting him all upset until we figure it out." (Y/n) says trying to reason with him. He just scoffs again. 

   "UA High. I have respect for your school. I take pride in the fact that our institutions are treated as equals. But your class his shameful." He continues to say as a blob of what looks like a hand emerges from behind him. "You act in ways that disgrace heroes."