|Chaptet Two|

It was the very first day of their high school and their hero careers. Bakugou was sitting at his desk sitting his feet on it, waiting for his best friend to arrive.

   "Where the fuck is that idiot?" He mumbles to himself. A boy with black hair, and glasses walks up to Bakugou, and frowns at his feet on the table.

   "Take your feet off of that desk now!" The boy yells at Katsuki. Katsuki smirk wanting to mess with the boy.

   "Huh?!"

   "It's the first day and you're already disrespecting this school by leaving scuff marks you cretin." He says.

   "You're kidding me right? Did your old school put a stick up your ass or are you just like that?" Katsuki asks him.

   While he messes with the boy, (y/n) walks in with Midoriya. She's known him forever as well, he was always following Katsuki when they were little, so she got to become friends with him.

   "It's nice to see you got in the school, Zuku." She says looking up at him with a smile. Zuku was a nickname she gave him when they were little. She thought it was cute so she's always called him that.

   "Let's start over, I'm Tenya Iida, from the Soumei private academy." Iida says calmly trying to befriend Katsuki. That wasn't gonna end up well.

   "Soumei, Huh?" Katsuki asks. "So you must think you're better than me! I'm gonna have fun tearing you a new one."

   "You would threaten me?! Your own classmate?" Iida asks. (Y/n) sighs and turns to Izuku.

   "I should take care of this." She tells him.

   "Y-yeah, I'll talk to you later, (n/n)-Chan." He says making the girl smile before walking over to Katsuki and Iida. She takes a book out of her bag, and rises it over Katsuki's Head.

   "(Y/n), chop!" She says as she hits Katsuki in the head with her book.

   "Ow! WHAT THE HELL, (Y/N)?!" He yells at her. "THAT FUCKING HURT, YOU BITCH!"

   "You'll be fine, Mr. Tough guy." She says before turning to Iida. "I'm sorry for his behavior, he's just a natural ass."

   "Don't worry about it. I'm Tenya Ii-" he starts to say before she cuts him off.

   "I heard don't worry." She says with a smile. "It's very nice to meet you."

   "Likewise." He says he turns and sees Izuku. "Please, excuse me." He says before running over to Izuku to talk to him.

   (Y/n) sits down in front of Katsuki, and places her bag behind her, hanging off of her chair. She turns to see Katsuki glaring at Izuku. Immediately, she knew what he was thinking.

   "Why can't you just ignore him?" She asks with her arms crossed.

   "How the hell did he get in? He's quirkless!" He says to her angrily.

   "So? He could've just been a late bloomer. Or he couldn't use it properly for all these years, you saw what happened to him after landing that punch." She says to him.

   She looks at the doorway and sees a very tired looking man with long black hair, and a white/Gray looking scarf around his neck.

   "It took you all eight seconds before you shut up." He says. "That's not gonna work, time is precious. Rational students should understand that."