~CatBug~

A/N: I will post little shorts in the short and they will have an actual title like this one. You may leave suggestions if you'd like.

   The girls were sitting in the classroom talking about different character impressions they can do. Currently, Uraraka was talking about how she can impersonate Princess Bubblegum from Adventure Time. It wasn't perfect, but hey it's better than what most people could do.

   "I'm sounding the war horn!" Uraraka yells in her Bubblegum voice.

   She quoted from the current last episode of Adventure Time. Not gonna spoil anything since that quote was in the commercial of it.

   "That's a cool impersonation, Uraraka." (Y/n) compliments her.

   "(Y/n), can you do any character impersonation?" Tsu asks her as she presses a thumb to her lips.

   "Hmm? Oh yeah I can." She says as she sits Indian style on a desk.

   "What character can you do?" Mina asks excited.

   "CatBug." She answers simply.

   The girls look at her shocked. (Y/n) wasn't know for having such a high pitch voice or a cute voice. She's known for just yelling a lot, mostly at Katsuki.

   "No way!" Mina says in disbelief.

   "Want me to prove it?" (Y/n) asks with a smirk.

   "Yes!" All the girls yell in unison making (y/n) giggle.

   "Okay! Give me a sec." She says.

   (Y/n) clears her throat and pressed her hand to her throat.

   "I am CatBug!" She says in Catbug's voice perfectly. The girls look at her in shock and they all hug her.

   "You're so cute!" Mina yells.

   "That was adorably, (y/n)-Chan!" Uraraka says.

   Kirishima, Izuku, And Kaminari walk over to see what the girls were so excited about.

   "What are you guys so excited about?" Kaminari asks.

   "Show them, (y/n)-Chan." Momo tells her friend.

   "Your mom said to say, I could have just one peanut butter square, but not till after they cool down!" (Y/n) says in Catbug's voice.

   Kirishima and Izuku's cheeks darken and they smile. Izuku And Kirishima hug her tightly.

   "You're so cute!" They yell.

   "I'm not cute!" She yells as her cheeks turn red.

   "Hey! Shitty hair, Deku! GET THE FUCK OFF MY GIRLFRIEND!" Katsuki yells as he walks over. (Y/n) smiles and looks up at him.

   "He says he wants more carrots and breadcrumbs!" She says cutely making Katsuki's face turn a dark red.

   That was so fucking cute

   "Kacchan, are you blushing?" Izuku asks.

   "NO! ITS JUST HOT IT HERE!" He yells at him.

   "Everything is okay!" (Y/n) cheers still in Catbug's voice. Katsuki immediately grabs hold of (y/n)'s shirt, and pulls her into a passionate kiss.

   "You guys are so cute!" Uraraka says sweetly. They separate, and (y/n) giggles making Katsuki smile.

   "I love you, Katsu." She says in CatBug's voice again.

   "I love you too, cutie." He says quietly.