|Chapter Twenty-One|

"It's okay now." Izuku says to Kota as the boy runs up to the two. "There's still something we have to do."

   "You're both all beaten up! What do you still have to do?!" Kota asks clearly worried.

   "If the villains are as strong as he was, then everyone is in danger. And they could be after more than Katsuki and I. We have to warn the teachers and the Pussycats." (Y/n) says. "We can leave him here for now. He's not getting up any time soon."

   "Now we need to put that fire out, you and (y/n) can help us all with that. Save us like we saved you." Izuku says to Kota with a smile. "Now, get on my back."

   Kota does as he's told, and he gets on Izuku's back. The two along with Kota jump off the mountain, and they make their way back to camp. (Y/n) was flying since she had broken her foot, but she was still moving quickly. They make their way through the woods until they spotted Aizawa.

   "Mr. Aizawa!" (Y/n) yells out. The pro hero stops, and frowns at Izuku's broken limbs.

   "It's terrible! There are a ton of things I need to tell you!" Izuku says. "But please take care of Kota! (Y/n) and I have to go tell Mandalay something!"

   "Wait! Before hand, tell Mandalay this." Aizawa says as he gives the two their instructions.

   They run to where Mandalay and Tiger were, and they were fighting the villains from earlier. Izuku destroy's The giant sword that Spinner had, and Izuku looks at Mandalay.

   "I have a message from Mr. Aizawa! Tell everyone with Telepath!" Izuku says. "Class A and B! In the name of Eraser Head! You are granted permission to engage in combat!"

   "Everyone in Class A and B!" Mandalay says to everyone using her quirk. "In the name of Eraser Head, you are allowed to engage in combat!"

   "Please also add that two people are being targeted! Kacchan and (y/n)-Chan!" Izuku says.

   (Y/n) checks her surroundings quickly with her quirk. She finds Katsuki and Shouto, and immediately flies to where they were. The girl quickly approaches them, and she engulfs the boys in a hug.

   "You two are okay! Thank god!" She yells terrified.

   "(Y/n)?" Shouto asks confused.

   "Are you okay?! I heard your roar what the hell happened?!" Katsuki asks her.

   "One villain was going to kill that kid. Zuku and I stopped him, but I broke my foot in the process."

   "We have discovered two of the villains targets." Mandalay says using her quirk. "Two of the students called Kacchan and (y/n)-Chan. Both of you should try to avoid combat and acting independently."

   "That's what the villain said. He was after me when we were fighting." (Y/n) says putting her wings away and leaning on Katsuki for support.

   She sees another villain ahead, and Katsuki has (y/n) lean on Shouto for support. Katsuki runs towards the villain, and it tries to attack Katsuki using some kind of knife like quirk, but (y/n) raises a rock wall in front of her boyfriend to prevent him from getting hit.

   "Don't go rushing carelessly into anything!" Shouto scolds him. "Weren't you listening? You and (y/n) are being targeted!"

   "I have to keep the villains away from her! I don't give a shit about myself! She is my everything and I won't let them near her!" Katsuki yells. "I don't give a damn about what anyone else says!"