|Chapter Twenty-Six|

All the Class 1-A girls were sitting in the common room together talking about the test, training, and the occasional boy talk. Not very surprising, especially with Mina in the room. Mina sighs and leans back into one of the couches to relax/complain.

        "We're working so hard every day..." Mina groans.

        "It's not called intensive training for nothing, huh?" Hagakure comments.

        "Even so, there's less than a week left before the provisional licensing exam," Jiro says.

        "Yao-momo, how's your ultimate move coming?" Hagakure asks Momo.

        Momo let's out a sad sigh.

        "There's something I want to do, but my body can't keep up with it yet, so I need to develop my Quirk a little more first." She explains.

        "What about you, Tsu-Chan?"

        "I've perfected a move even more frog-like than ever before," Tsu explains before taking a sip of strawberry milk. "I'm sure even you'll be surprised, Toru."

        "(Y/n)-Chan?"

        "I've perfected all of my moves, even the one that I have with Katsu!" She explains with a big smile. "It's so much fun to be able to do an ultimate move with him."

        "What about you, Ochaco-Chan?"

        Uraraka doesn't answer, she seems to be in her own little world at the moment. She just had the straw in the mouth not even seeming to drink anything.

        "Ochaco?" Tsu asks as she pokes Uraraka scaring her.

        "Huh?"

        "You seem tired," Tsu says.

        "Oh, no, I'm not tired at all! I'm just getting started." She yells. "At least, that's how it's supposed to be, but, how do I put it?"

        The girls look at her and at each other confused.

        "Recently, my heart's been feeling all stirred up..." She says with a happy and dreamy look.

        "It's love!" Mina and (y/n) yell in unison. Of course (y/n) already knew who it was, I mean, have you seen the way she looks at Izuku?

        "Wh-What?! Glove? Shove? Dove?" Uraraka yells as her face turns a bright red. "I don't know what you're talking about!"

        "Is it Midoryia, or Iida? You're always with them aren't you?" Mina asks with a smile.

        Uraraka keeps denying her feelings and doesn't tell the girls which one of them it was. She manages to make herself float in the air, embarrassed, and covering her face.

        "It's not good to force an investigation, you know," Tsu says trying to help out Uraraka.

        "Yeah, more importantly, we have an early start tomorrow, so we should turn in," Momo says standing up so she could head to her room.

        "What? No way! I want to hear more!" Mina yells. "Even if we don't talk about anything important, I want to force it to be about romance! We have to talk about (y/n) and Bakugou!"

        "Not happening." (Y/n) says as she stands up to head to her dorm room.

___________________________