|Chapter Eight|

"So, All Might is your godfather?" Shouto asks his friend as they run.

   "Yes, he's more of a father than my own father is though. You of all people would know that." She tells him. He nods, and sighs.

   "You're not going to lose him, (y/n). Don't worry." He says.

   "I won't let them hurt him, I can't and I won't lose him. I swear on my life." She says determined.

   "Then you won't do it alone." He says taking her hand.

   She squeezes his hand to reassure herself, and they continue to run together. (Y/n) hears her classmates cheer, but they don't know what kind of trouble he's in. She knew he was already at his limit today. (Y/n) needed to get to Toshi and she needed to get to him fast. Once they get there, she see's Katsuki blow up the shadow villain from earlier, and save Izuku.

   "Get the hell out of my way, Deku!" He yells at the boy. Katsuki holds him down, and (y/n) and Shouto both stomp on the ground together.

   "Rocky Ice Combo!" They yell together. The rock mixes with the ice, and it wraps around Nomu, and stops before it can touch All Might. (Y/n) saw that he was bleeding from his side, where his scar was. It found his weaker spot.

   He's frozen, and covered in rock. That means it's Todoroki...and (y/n)...

   "One of your damn poorly trained thugs told us everything." (Y/n) says to the villains. All Might loosens the grip that Nomu had on him, and jumps next to his niece. "Don't overwork yourself, Toshi." She whispers to him worried. Kirishima jumps over, and tries to attack the villain with the hands all over him.

   "Guess I found your body that time you smoky bastard. That's what you get for even thinking about harming (y/n)!" Katsuki yells.

   All Might looks at his niece worried. The villains now knew his most cherished relative, and they planned to kill her to get to him. He knew that he had to stop them, for the sake of his students, and for the sake of his family.

   "The Symbol of Peace will not be defeated by delinquents like you." Shouto says.

   "(Y/n), Kacchan, everyone." Izuku says happy to see his friends helping out.

   (Y/n) again manipulates rocks around her arms to make armor and weapons all at once.

   "Kurogiri." Shigaraki says to the smoky villain. "How could you let this brat get the best of you? You've gotten us into a real jam here."

   "You got careless, ya dumb villain." Katsuki says. "It wasn't hard to figure you out. Only certain parts of you turn into that smoking warp gate. You use that mist to hide your actual body, as a kind of distraction. Thinking that made you safe! That's why we missed. But if you didn't have a body, then you wouldn't be wearing this neck armor, right? You're not immune to physical attacks if they're well aimed." Kurogiri tries to move, but an explosion goes off in Katsuki's hands. "Don't move! Try anything funny, and I'll blow your ass up right now, you got it?"

   "That doesn't sound very heroic." (Y/n) teases him. "But good work, Katsu." He smirks at her, and she does so back.

   "Nomu." Shigaraki says. The bird like man moves out of the portal making Shouto and (y/n)'s eyes widen. His arm and leg falls off in the process, from the ice and rock.

   "How is that thing still moving?" (Y/n) asks. Shigaraki smirks under the hand coving his face.

   "Go for the girl." He says.