|Chapter Five|

"Let the indoor Battle begin!" All Might declares.

   (Y/n) lifts up a rock to one of the windows, and they climb inside quietly.

   "Make sure to check all our blind spots." Izuku says.

   "Oh I can do that." (Y/n) says as she closes her eyes and slides her feet apart.

_________________

   "What's (y/n) doing?" Kirishima asks as he looks at his friend on the screen.

   "She's checking her surrounding in the building." Todoroki explains. "Her quirk allows her to feel the vibrations in the ground to see around her. This comes in handy when she can't see or does know her surroundings well."

   "Do you know, (y/n)?" Kirishima asks.

   "Hmmm..." Todoroki mumbles as he just watches his old friend on the screen.

_____________________

   "Katsuki is near, but we're good for now." She whispers to Izuku.

   "Alright." He says as he turns a corner being very careful. They keep on moving, and (y/n) was struggling to see where Katsuki was in the building.

   "Damn, I don't know why I can't see him." She mumbles. "I can see Iida and the weapon just fine."

   They continue walking down the hall until Katsuki attacks them, but luckily Izuku tackles (y/n) out of the way of the explosion. (Y/n) leans up with Izuku's arm still on (y/n)'s waist.

   "You okay?" Izuku asks.

   "Yeah I'm fine." She then notices half of his mask was gone. "Wait, Zuku."

   "It's fine, just my mask." He tells her with his arm still on her waist.

   "Get your hand off her, Deku." Katsuki growls. "I don't want you touching her."

   Katsuki goes to attack Izuku again, but he runs towards him, and grabs Katsuki's arm. Izuku turns his feet and flips Katsuki over his shoulder.

   "Nice one, Zuku!" (Y/n) yells with a smile.

   Katsuki gets up again, and small explosions go off in his hands. He runs towards Izuku again, and (y/n) rises a rock wall to block his attack.

   "The hell?! Damn it, (y/n)!" He curses.

   He punches through the walls after speaking and hanging up on Iida. Katsuki goes back to attacking Izuku, and Izuku manages to defend himself.

   "Go (y/n)!" Izuku yells.

   She nods, and she runs to where the weapon was. She had seen where it was when she was checking the building earlier. As she peeks around the corner she spots Iida trying to get into character.

   If this were real I could never use my quirk to its full power. If I did the weapon could go off, and I would fail. Damn what should I do? Luckily, Katsuki is so caught up in beating Izuku that he's totally forgotten about me. Maybe I should tell Zuku that I found the weapon. No I'll do what I can for now, I'll sneak around the support walls.

   It was a good thing the girl didn't have any shoes, it allowed her to move swiftly, and quietly. That was until Iida heard the movements of her feet sliding against the ground.