|Chapter Twenty|

"Everyone! Tonight! We'll have a test of courage with the classes pitted against each other!" Pixie-Bob announces during everyone's training. "After training hard, you can play hard!"

   (Y/n) sighs, she looks down at her hands seeing that they're red from using her quirk too much.

__________________

   It was dinner for them again, and (y/n) and Katsuki were in charge of cutting up the food. They would normally cook for themselves or each other at home, so this wasn't that different.

   "You two are really good at using a knife, that's unexpected." Uraraka says.

   "How can you be bad at using a damn knife?!" Katsuki yells.

   "There he is. We haven't seen the capable version of him in a while." Kirishima says sitting next to (y/n) as she continues to cut.

   Once everyone eats dinner, and it's dark outside, they all meet up in the woods. A few students couldn't go because of extra classes they would have to take.

   "Now, we've filled our bellies and washes the dishes! Next! Okay so Class B will be the scarers." Pixie-Bob says. "Class A will leave in pairs every three minutes. There are tags with your names written on them in the middle of the route, so bring those back with you. Those being the scarers aren't allowed to make direct contact. Show us how scary you are with your quirks."

   "The class that makes the most people piss their pants with creativity and imagination wins!" Tiger says.

   "Now! You'll draw lots to pick partners!" Pixie-Bob says.

   (Y/n) was teamed up with Izuku, and she grabs onto his wrist with a friendly smile.

   "No fear, Zuku!" She says excited.

   "Oi, Deku! Switch with me!" Katsuki orders him as he points to Shouto. (Y/n) rolls her eyes, and she puts her hand on Izuku's shoulder.

   "Sorry, Katsu! We're all set with being partners!" (Y/n) says with a smile. She kisses Katsu's cheek. "But good luck!"

   Everyone starts, and (y/n) was still waiting for her and Izuku to go. She smells the air, and frowns in disgust.

   "It's smells like something's burning." (Y/n) says.

   "That's black smoke! Is something on fire?!" Izuku asks looking over at some black some coming from the woods. Izuku gasps when he realizes something, and he turns to (y/n). "Kota!"

   (Y/n)'s eyes widen, the child wasn't with them, and he could be in trouble or hurt! (Y/n) was so worried that she started to sound like a mom.

   "How are you this evening, UA High School?" One villain asks as another pins down Pixie-Bob with some kind of rock, and her head was bleeding. "We are the Vanguard Action Squad of the League of Villains!"

   "The League of Villains? Why are they here?" Ojiro asks.

   "Shall I crush this girl's head? What d'you think?" The villain with the rock asks.

   "Don't you dare-" Tiger starts to say.

   "Wait up, Big Sis Mag! Don't be hasty." The lizard like villain says. "You too Tiger, calm down. It all depends on whether having power over life and death follows Stain's tenets or not."

   "Stain?" (Y/n) asks.

   "So you're the ones his ideology brought?" Iida asks.