|Chapter One|

Name: (y/n) (l/n)

Age: 15 years old

Quirk: Earth manipulation

Relatives: Mother, (m/n) (deceased), Father, (f/n), All Might, (family friend)

Personality: Hotheaded, loud, friendly, creative, musical, intelligent, Happy, strong

Height: 153 cm

Hair color: (h/c)

Birthdate: (y/b/d)

Backstory:

   (Y/n) (l/n) was born into the (l/n) family her mother was quirkless, and a stay at home mom while her father was a monotone Hero, the third greatest hero there ever was, Rock Head. (Y/n) gained her father's quirk, and ever since she's had it, he used it to his advantage and trained her harder and harder everyday.

   Her father was very negative towards her, and she despises him, but she could always go to her mother. She always felt loved whenever she was with her mother. But that all sadly ended when her mother passed away when a villain was attacking, and they ended up killing her.

   It was hard on the family, but luckily, (y/n) has an amazing, but hotheaded, friend that helped her. Katsuki Bakugou. She spent most of her time with him whenever her father wasn't training her till she passed out. They were inseparable, Katsuki was basically glued to her side, and is extremely protective of her.

   Whenever her father wasn't home, the family friend and number one hero, All Might, would come and take care and keep company of Young (l/n). She always called him Toshi cause she thought it sounded cute.

   She has recently gotten a recommendation letter from the U.A. school, and this is what her father has been training her for her entire life. Her father only wanted her to become a hero for the fame and fortune, She simple wants to protect everyone, and the ones she loves. And now, she especially wants to protect a certain person in her life.