Chapter 41*

Marlon sat down next to me on the floor. I looked into his eyes, tears rolling down my cheeks. Finally I placed my face onto his shoulder, he placed a hand on my waist as I leaned on him.

"I can't do this marriage, Marlon." I told him into his shirt. "I can't handle all of this responsibility. To keep up this charade."

"I thought we agreed we'd really give this a try?  I thought you wanted to be my wife." He furrowed his eyebrows.

"And at what cost, Marlon?" I looked up at him. "I'll never have a normal life again."

"You're the colored woman who married Marlon Brando, never again will you have a normal life whether you're with me or not." Marlon admitted. I shut my eyes, and more tears fell over my cheeks.

Marlon lifted my head from his shoulder and then kneeled onto his knees. His large arms wrapped around my body as he held me bridal style to his chest. Then he stood up, carrying me to his large and opulent bed.

As he laid me down, I limply sunk into the mattress. With a sigh, I rolled over, turning onto my back. His large hand touched over the back of my neck as he stood above me, then glided down to the zipper of my dress. Goosebumps followed my zipper as Marlon slid it down my dress, the fabric fell to either side of my body.

I turned onto my side, leaning up on my elbow. Then I began to push my dress off of my body. When the expensive fabric rolled over my hips, Marlon leaned down over me and kissed my hip softly. His hand covered the area of my bottom, then he left a kiss there as well. I wasn't interested in Marlon's affection at the moment, and I questioned how short term it would be. I began to slide my dress off of my ankles with my feet, until I lightly kicked it to the other side of the bed.

Marlon's lips still hovered over my hip, his hand softly on my backside. His fingers found their way under the fabric of my lace underwear, then he moved it down to reveal half of my bottom. His eyes shut as he firmly kissed the exposed area.

I moved away from him.

He now crawled on the bed, joining me. His arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me toward his body, his lips kissed along my neck.

"Marlon, stop." I finally spoke. He paused, looking down at my ear.  I looked into his eyes. His curly hair fell in front of his forehead, the collar of his shirt was partially flipped over and asymmetrical. His full lips pursed together, and he wiped his face with his hand. It swiped over the beauty mark above his lips, then he crawled out of the bed.

I turned back over, turning away from him. His footsteps pattered into the bathroom. I heard the rustling of clothes behind me. His tie hit the floor in a slap. His shirt tussled down after it. His slacks rippled as he shook his legs out of them. I turned over to look in that direction, I could see directly into the bathroom.

He stood there naked, his body looking perfect. His strong structure was turned toward a mirror, so I saw the side of him. He stared at himself quietly, his hands at his sides. My eyes covered him, from his strong arms down to his around bottom, down to the limp member hanging in front. He shut the door, then a few moments later water began to run.

I crawled out of bed, my feet lightly hitting the floor. Slowly I walked over, the only thing I wore were earrings, a string of pearls around my neck, a strapless bra and the panties that now were wedged in my backside due to Marlon. My hand touched the door of the bathroom, I lightly pushed it open.

His back was turned to me. It was tensely moving and convulsing in a rhythm. He looked over his shoulder at me, frozen in place. I walked up to him, then placed my cheek on his shoulder blade. My hands moved down his biceps, then I walked around to the front of him. His limp member was now hard and facing forward.

I turned around to the shower in front of him, then leaned over to turn it off. Staying leaned over, I removed my underwear over my ass and down my legs. Standing up, I turned back toward him, who had a soft look in his eyes. My hands moved to the buckle of my bra as I allowed my breasts to be freed.

He walked forward, cupping my breasts and leaving kisses over them. Then his hand placed on my neck as he kissed my jaw. I interrupted his kisses by beginning to kneel. My knees touched against the cold bathroom tile. I looked up at him, wrapping my hand around his member. His jaw clenched as I tightened my hand around it and began moving it back and forth.

He hissed after I placed the head of it in my mouth. Then he looked to the side of him at the mirror on the wall. He watched as I sucked his member. It took every ounce of self control to keep his hands at his side. They fisted as he fought with himself to keep from gripping my hair. Electricity ran through him, the member in my mouth began to pulse.

I looked up at him, still caressing it in my hands. His thumb touched my bottom lip, he stroked his hand through my hair to find that nothing was left in my mouth. I stood up and he wrapped his arms around me, kissing me deeply.

He lifted me bridal style against his chest, once again carrying me toward the bed. The water from the tap dripped lightly as he laid me down. I dripped as I took him in.