Chapter 8*

The years began to fly by and Marlon grew in fame. I watched as his performance became more and more perfected over time. I comforted him after he was robbed out of an Oscar for Streetcar. I coaxed him in the aftermath of making that film.

"Sometimes I feel like a nut." Marlon said as we laid in bed together. His head rested on my stomach, I looked down at him while stroking my fingers through his hair. The bedsheets stopped at both of our waists, covering up the lower half of our naked bodies.

"You're not. You gave your all to that film and that's what counts." I reassured him. Marlon experienced a lot of hurt in his short life and he used that toward his screen performances. However this last project, Streetcar, really exhausted him.

"Maybe I was too caught up in being involved with Vivien and Laurence." Marlon sat up from my naked body. He turned away from me and leaned on an arm. His muscular back was still damp from the sex we just had.

"What's the harm in making friends? Even if they are high profile?" I asked, bringing the sheet up over my breasts that were now cold

"What's the harm in making friends? Even if they are high profile?" I asked, bringing the sheet up over my breasts that were now cold. Marlon lowered his head, then laid with his face buried in his folded arms on the bed.

"I can't have friends." Marlon's voice muffled into his arms. "I use all of my friends one way or another."

I got silent, thinking about all of the emotional strain Marlon had in the past few months. "Marlon, you're exhausted—"

"I fucked both of them." Marlon said calmly. Then he sat up, his face red with frustration. "I fucked Vivien. And when her husband found out I fucked him too."

"You..." I almost lost my breath. "Marlon. Are you a homosexual?"

He pushed the covers off of his body, then stood up off of the bed. The yellow light from the lamp shined on his firm backside as he walked towards the front of the room. I panicked, thinking the man I was slowly falling for hadn't felt the same.

"I love women. I love making love to women." Marlon said in a labored voice. "But damn it, I've made love to men too!"

I was silent, but Marlon kept speaking to me as if he had to convince me of something. "Rose, I love women. I love being with women, I love the bodies of women. I just love men too."

"I don't understand it..." I sat up from where I laid down, the bedsheets falling into my lap. My head tilted as I looked up and down Marlon's body. His large shoulders were slumped forward, the muscles in stomach were tight and tense, his long member hung limply between his large built legs. "But I believe that you like both men and women. I don't know how it's possible, but I believe you."

"I'm not a homosexual." Marlon walked over to the side of the bed where I sat up.

"You are somewhat of a homosexual, Marlon." I placed my hand on his shoulder then stroked it down to his chest. "But if you think that's going to make me believe you are any less of a person, you really are a nut."

Marlon exhaled a sigh of relief as he leaned forward and enveloped me in a hug. My body was small and helpless in his arms as he squeezed me tight. I wore a smile on my face, you couldn't pay me to remove myself from his embrace.

After Marlon calmed down, he rejoined me in the bed and slipped back under the sheets. We laid there quietly wrapped up in each other's arms, then I asked a question that killed me. "How did you and Laurence..."

"He'd give me head and sometimes I'd give him head." Marlon told me, leaving a kiss on my forehead.

"What's that?" I asked, squinting my eyes. Marlon enjoyed my naïve nature, laughing honestly at my question. Marlon sat up and looked down at me with a grin. I was embarrassed I even brought it up. "Only men can do it to men..." I assumed.

"No, no, not at all." Marlon told me. Then, he brought his thumb to my lips. His long thumb stroked across the soft skin. "It involves the mouth."

"How?" I asked, my brown eyes sparkled at him. Marlon stuck his thumb into my mouth.

"You suck on a man's prick." He told me, then I closed my eyes as I sucked on his thumb. He slowly pulled it out while I sucked on it. I glimpsed down at the sheets to find that Marlon was already rising in alert. After I gave one tug of the sheet, his member was exposed.

"I'll walk you through it." Marlon lightly stroked my jaw. I leaned forward, then got in crawling position to his member. My backside stayed toward his face. One of his large hands pressed to one side of my behind, rubbing it slowly.

Wrapping my hand around his member, I lightly kissed it. His thumb suddenly found its way to my heat. It was already getting wet, even though I didn't understand what we were doing. His thumb stroked down my core, sending shivers up my spine. I wrapped my lips around his hard member, he hissed in response. Then I sucked the pink head of it.

"Usually they put a little more in, Rose." Marlon stroked my hair. I glimpsed over to him as I put more in my mouth, remembering to suck it. "Now, move your head up and down like— you're a fast learner."

With closed eyes I continued to suck his member. Finally, I felt him twitch inside of my mouth, then he relieved himself. His stomach tensed as he allowed himself to let go. Marlon laid there exhausted from the pleasure I'd given him.

 Marlon laid there exhausted from the pleasure I'd given him

His eyes shut as I laid next to him. I looked at him, noticing him going to sleep. Then, I turned away from him. He often distances himself even after the most intimate acts. Before I put myself through self-loathing, his large arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer to his body. Marlon's legs tucked under mine as we laid there.

Then we both drifted off into sleep.