Chapter 37*

"Not until you admit it." Marlon said as I had my back against the gate.

"I just told you to fuck me... how much more clear can I get?" I asked in a desperate tone, wanting him to take me then and there.

"No. Not just like that." Marlon held my face with both of his hands. "Want me like a wife wants her husband. In every way. I want you, Rose. All of you."

Looking back, I felt totally tone deaf to what Marlon was saying. The last thing I ever expected was for Marlon to show how much he really cared. He showed love through his body. His physical strength and stamina is how he allowed you to feel he cared. That could easily be overlooked by a girl like me who only wanted him to say three words.

"Then take me. Now." I insisted. With one swift pull, Marlon yanked the belt of my robe off of my body. The fabric bustled open, revealing my naked body underneath. We were outside, anyone could pass by and see. He didn't care, and in that moment, neither did I.

Still, I closed the robe over with my arms. He stepped closer to me, leaning down and swiping the fabric of the robe off of one of my breasts. The wind blew over the area, it felt exposed to Marlon in the best way. After giving my nipple attention by suctioning his lips around it, he kissed me deeply.

 After giving my nipple attention by suctioning his lips around it, he kissed me deeply

Then he pressed his forehead to mine, his eyes shut as he exhaled. His hand cupped my jaw as he brought his lips to my ear. "Go upstairs and stand on the balcony."

Immediately I was ready to comply. I wouldn't done anything to get him inside of me in that moment.

But wait— my belt. I reached for the belt of my robe he held in his hand. He only pulled it away from my reach.

"Upstairs." He ordered once again. Wrapping my arms around my robe in an effort, I turned around and made my way upstairs to my bedroom. I stood on the balcony, waiting for Marlon to come and get me.

He arrived through my room door. I turned back around to look at where he stood inside the dim room. He had discarded his shirt and blazer downstairs. All he wore were his slacks and his watch. I could hardly see him in detail, but the silhouette of his body was enough to send a sizzling sensation between my legs.

I leaned my behind on the balcony rail as he stepped toward me. My hands gripped onto the rail behind me as if I was holding on for dear life. I talked up a storm a moment ago. Marlon didn't like to think other men had been where he had been.

No. In his eyes, I was only meant to be his.

He stood in front of me dominantly. His eyes looked into mine, his lips were parted. In his hands he had my belt. He slowly twirled the satin belt around his thick palm. He stood with confidence, his legs apart and his cock hard.

My hand reached up to the double breasted neckline of my robe. I gripped it shut, questioning whether or not I did the right thing playing with Marlon's emotions. He was intense in the most fascinating way.

"I want to fuck you. And I mean right here on this balcony, Rose." Marlon announced. The thought of it sent a shiver up my spine, but it was the kind of shiver I enjoyed. The kind only Marlon could cause.

Suddenly his hands were on my hips, he spun me around so I faced the street below. My behind was pressed against the growing treasure in his slacks. His lips touched my ear "I want anyone who passes by to see exactly how I fuck you. I want them all to know that Rose Taylor is mine. Is that alright with you, Rose?"

"Do it." I consented. His hand moved up to my neck, gripping it hard. I turned my head and kissed him as he stood behind me, holding onto me firmly. His hand squeezed at my bottom, then slowly began hiking up the hem of my robe. It was too much fabric to remove, so he settled for bending me forward on the railing and pulling my robe off completely.

With warm cheeks I looked at my breasts hang over the railing. The cars of the street passed by below. No one seemed to notice what was happening three stories up.

Marlon entered inside of me from behind, then thrusted in strongly. He didn't start off slow, he just went into it. With every thrust my abdomen was pushed more into the railing in front of me. My breasts shook with every movement.

This wasn't about me at all. He was purely angry. He fucked as if he was fighting. Every thrust was another blow. His fingers sunk more into my skin. I winced, looking back at him. He leaned forward and kissed my shoulder blade, slightly sorrowful for his intensity.

Feeling his warm shaft invading me was blissful. I didn't want it to end, he could've stayed inside of me forever. He slid out. No, don't slide out. He turned me around and lifted my over his shoulder.

His gripped my thigh and then held my ass as he rushed inside of the apartment. He didn't care to close the French doors behind him, he only pushed me onto the bed.

My legs opened as I waited for him to lay between them. He instead connected his lips with my core, sucking the skin. "No, I want you in me again."

His eyes looked up at me, his movements halted. "Who said you could order me around like that?"

"Marlon, cut the bullshit. Just fuck me." I lifted my upper body onto my elbows. Instead, he began to finger me slowly. "Marlon. Come up here and give me your prick!"

With a grin, he lowered his face again and his tongue washed over my heat again. "Marlon, this isn't fair." He moaned against my heat, his voice vibrating between my legs. Then he licked over the sensitive area again. "Marlon!" I pulled his hair, but he continued on. Slowly I began to lay back down, my eyes beginning to close.

He enjoyed having control of things. It turned him on to know that he was the one who could make me feel this way. His prick was hard and pressing into the mattress as he laid there. But still, he continued to devour me just to prove a point. At first I was stubborn, but his skill triumphed. My shoulders tensed as Marlon licked the nectar between my legs.

He climbed up, laying down limply next to me. His cock was still hard as ever. I wanted it, I didn't care if I had just finished. My body turned toward him, but he placed a hand on my hip, stopping me from mounting his prick.

Instead he had me watch as he slowly wrapped a hand around it. His face began to get red in the cheeks and the tip of his nose. His lips pressed together with tension. He didn't touch the whole thing. Only the tip of it. That was enough to get him going. His stomach muscles tensed, that's when I knew he hit a sweet note. His other hand reach over to the base of it, cupping and massaging the organ that hung from it.

My mouth water, my heat once again began to ache. I wanted to be apart of it, but he wouldn't let me. He'd only tease me in that moment, forcing me to watch. He also watched his cock, looking down at his body. The tips of his fingers began to turn white, he squeezed harder and slower on his tip. Then he began to speed it up, his head knocking back onto the mattress. It squirted up over his hand. One after the other dripped down onto him.

It was done, I was finally allowed to touch. I swiped my finger along it as if I'd never seen it before. He licked his lips as he watched me roll it between my pointer and thumb. I got excited, licking the shaft of his prick. He placed his hand on my jaw, stopping me. With that touch some of his liquid rubbed off onto my cheek. I swiped it off, looking at it.

"Wash off." Marlon told me. Now it was my turn to disobey. I laid on my back and touched over my body instead. He laid there watching, not even getting a rise out of my disobedience. He just watched without saying a word.