Chapter 7*

Marlon pressed his hips down in between my legs. His fingers clawed at my stocking as he tore it from the clips of my garter belt. Grabbing my wrist, his hand beamed up as he held my wrist against the mattress. He pulled my panties down my legs, I began kicking them off.

After taking out his member, he entered it inside of me. Both of us felt as if we were ablaze while we connected together. He moved himself back and forth, his motion rocking both me and the bed. I held on tightly to his back and shoulders.

His hand gripped onto my hair, I swatted it away. He clawed onto the mattress, his face becoming red as he continued on inside of me. I held onto his backside that moved up and down feverishly. Finally, his motion became more choppy, until he froze from pleasure.

He kissed my lips, then over my breasts, my stomach, and onto my core he'd just fucked. Laying next to me, he shut his eyes as he began to come down from his climax.

"Thank goodness." He said in a slurring voice, as if he just drank liquor.

"What?" I asked quietly in the dark room.

"You weren't a virgin. I was about to feel horrible." He admitted to me.

"No, someone got there before you I guess." I placed my hand between my legs, the area was now sore from Marlon's activity. "I don't think I'd ever had sex like that, Marlon."

"That's a victory for me, then." Marlon chuckled.

"A victory?" I asked. "I'm a victory?"

"That's not how I meant it." Marlon said in an annoyed voice, the man I'd met the first time around slowly creeping back.

"Well it sure sounded like it." I told him. "If that's the case, you'll never score again."

"Come on, don't take it like that." Marlon sighed. There was silence in the dark bedroom for a moment, then he spoke up again. "What do you mean I'll never score again?"

"What just happened will be the last time it'll ever happen. Between us, at least." I told him.

"Trust me, every girl has come back for me " Marlon said with pure chauvinism traced in his voice.

"I'm not 'every girl' Marlon, the sooner you realize that the better it'll be for you." I looked toward him although I couldn't see him in that dark room.

"How many times do I have to tell you I don't care whether or not you're colored? I've always supported colored people..." Marlon went on.

"I was not speaking of my color, I'm speaking of my character. I'm very much a woman who leads by the beat of her own drum. I pay my own bills, I work my own job and I find my own lovers." I listed off for Marlon.

He hoisted himself up on one of his elbows, then looked down at my silhouette for a moment. After silence, he immediately threw himself on me as if to initiate sex again.

"Marlon! Will you— my gosh are you an animal?!" I shouted as I pushed him off of me.

"I've never met a girl like you." Marlon sat up in the bed.

"But I've met a ton of men like you." I told him, crawling out of his bed. I touched around to find my underwear, Marlon switched a lamp on for light. I looked disheveled, my hair was a mess, I only had one stocking on and one of the straps of my slip fell down.

"I didn't even take the time to remove that slip." Marlon shook his head as he sat up in his bed. "Come on, baby, remove it."

"If you haven't noticed, I'm getting dressed." I crouched down toward the floor, my bottom sticking up. I finally found my panties, then stood up to slip them on. Before they could get up my leg, I noticed the look Marlon was giving me.

"Come on, you said it yourself, I'm never getting it again. Give me something to remember." Marlon implored. As he sat on the bed, his member was limp against his thigh. Although it wasn't hard, it was very lengthy.

After rolling my eyes, I allowed my panties to go back to the floor. Standing up straight, I removed the strap of my slip that was keep it up. Now that both straps were hanging loosely off of my shoulders, I shrugged the slip off. Marlon squinted at me, his lips parted as he watched me remove my bra. I dropped it to the floor, then stood there with my hands on my hips.

"Is this enough for your precious memories?" I asked him with conviction.

"You're beautiful." He announced, staring at my body. The words came out so genuinely, I almost began to get shy. His member once again began to grow, he placed it between his pointer finger and thumb for a moment.

I walked over to where he sat on the bed, then stood between his legs. He kissed me as I stood in front of him, then invited me to straddle his lap. His lips rolled from one collar bone to the next, then he placed soft kisses over my breasts.

After laying me next to him, he lowered his face between my legs, where he'd kiss each of my thighs. His large hand gripped my thigh, widening the space between my legs. He licked the skin, then began licking between my legs.

I exhaled as I watched his brown hair sway up and down between my legs, every lick causing a new sensation. Finally, I unraveled, getting the reward he'd lack to give me the first time. He'd lick me as I melted before him, then crawled up the bed and laid beside me.

"Did I do well?" He asked with a risen brow.

"You did alright, kid." I patted his cheek, still catching my breath. He held my wrist, then left a soft kiss along it. After that, he'd roll on top of me, igniting our fire once again.