"No. Bye."

The Hispanic man said going to shut the door, but she caught a glimpse of someone walking by and put her foot in the door "Well that looks like him." She said "Fin he's here!" She shouted as she pushed her way inside with Fin following.

As they ran inside with the noise they heard the sound of a door slamming. "What was that?" Amanda asked as she let Fin cuff Wilfredo.

"Amanda. Let's go." He said as he walked out with Wilfredo.

In the car Amanda was still thinking about the way things went down. "Fin I think we need to search the house." She whispered.

"Why? We have nothing to prove anything."

"He just happened to be there. Another Hispanic man opened the door. A door slamming? I just have a feeling you know?"

"I don't, but we can talk to Barba about it if you want."

•••

She did as she was told and stayed in that spot. She was fighting the urge to just let the pain take over and lose consciousness, but fear was stronger. The way he talked and looked at her made her shiver. She didn't want to find out how much pain he could actually cause.

The door opened and she gulped as she felt him behind her. He didn't say anything he just pushed her arms by her side as he unzipped his zipper.

"On your knees."

It sent her back. Back to Lowell. Back to Lewis. She couldn't do it again. She shook her head and was struck her on her back with his hand making her cry out and fall to the ground. Crawling away she felt his hand around her waist pulling her into the air as she struggled to get free, dropping to the floor after kicking him in the gut and scurrying to the other side of the room.

He stared her down for a moment before laughing to himself. Wiping his hand over his face he glanced at her again and walked out the room.

Petrified couldn't begin to explain what she is feeling. She's timorous. Her heart is beating out of her chest. She can't take her eyes off the door. Every sound makes her jump.

I messed up. I struck his last nerve. Just my luck, Oh my god! Fuck. Her thoughts scattered. She clutched her chest feeling it tighten and just like that everything went black.

•••

The squad sat in the room. This was the end of the second day yet everyone was so stressed and busy. Then Brian walked in.

"Brian! Man can you go get this warrant signed by a judge? We haven't had the time." Fin asked hoping the man would.

"Fin, he's not in this precinct..." Elliot said quietly as he walked closer to Fin.

"Look, Elliot, I know that you probably don't like me because of how I treated Liv, but I've changed. I learned from my mistakes and I regret losing her, but she's in good hands. I'm doing better in life and on the job, so, what is it you need help with?"

"Someone took her again."

Brian stopped and stared at the men. Showing any sadness he should be feeling for a moment "Damnit. Yeah I'll go get that warrant." He said letting his smile show as he turned around with it in hand.