Chapter I

12th of July 2019:

{Jorge POV}

"I'm not going, mom! You can't force me to go!" I shouted downstairs. Yes, maybe I was a little frustrated. It was prom day. Everyone in my class was probably getting ready for "thE mOst ExCitInG DaY oF tHeiR LiFe" while I was just sitting in my room, despairing, not having a suit, even tho I wouldn't wear it anyways. And I don't even have to continue talking about how I do not even have a date. 

My mom started towards me, when she was walking up the stairs she said: "Jorge, you're not 12 anymore! Listen, you don't have to stay for too long. Just go there, for a hot hour or two and you can leave as soon as you're getting bored of dancing... alone, to slow songs and eating tons of cake... "

"mamá, you know that you make me feel even worse, don't you?", I replied.

"Quiet! Hush! Get your pretty ass ready!"

I sighed and then turned away and walked back into my room. Probably my mom was right, I should go there for at least an hour. I hopped in my pants. They were black, simple, but the most formal pants I've owned so I guess it was alright. I also put on a beige, silky shirt which had some tiny flowers on them. Again, it was the most formal shirt I had. I tucked it into my jeans and I was kind of ready to go. As quickly as I could I tried to make my curly hair look cute and headed off downstairs. 

"You look brilliant, Jorge!", my mom looked at me from head to toes. 

"Thanks, I guess. I'm already late, bye, see you really soon, probably." I said, as I already walked through the door. 

My school wasn't far away from my home so I could easily walk. It was already dark outside as I almost arrived. 

I saw a group of weirdly looking guys and instantly knew what kind of dudes they were. So I tried to make a big circle around them, hoping they wouldn't notice me. At first, they didn't, then I felt someone grabbing my shoulder. 

"Where do you think you're going, fag?" 

I turned around and saw a guy who wasn't even taller than me. He was really muscular though. 

"I'm going to prom. Is that okay, sir?" I was annoyed, but as soon as I said these words I noticed that I shouldn't have been so ironic. Well, how could he not punch me right in my face?

The guy and his gang didn't pay attention to me and walked away. The laughed and obviously were really proud of being such damn assholes. Actually, this was not the first time something like this has happened to me. But this time it was... ore hurtful. Not physically, but mentally. I felt like trash the whole time and they made it a hundred times worse. I just decided to sit down on a bench near me. Now I couldn't go to prom anyway, I mean... have you seen my face? A few tears were running down my cheeks. 

"Oh my god... hey, are you okay?"

I jumped off the bench. I wasn't expecting someone talking to me, I was drowning in my thoughts.

"I didn't want to scare you, oops.", the voice said again. 

I turned around and saw a boy. He was taller than me. His hair looked black. But probably only in the dark, I think actually it was brown. 

"Uhm... YEAH! NO! I mean yes I am okay and no, you didn't scare me. I mean yes. You did.", obviously I had no idea what I was saying. 

"What happened to you? Was it an accident? 

"No... a group of guys punched me. I know this sounds weird. I'm just weak."

"Okay so, I'm Benji, and you're obviously not weak! Who are you?"  

Jorge: "My name is Jorge! You can call me however you want though, I'm really okay with anything."

Benji: "May I call you JeyJey? I think that is such a cute nickname. I like to give people nicknames.", he was blushing. 

Jorge: "Yes, you can, Benji.", I laughed a little.

He was so nice, I couldn't even realize it. 

{ Benji POV }

That guy... is so adorable. I am so sorry for him he had such an awful experience before. 

"Is it okay if I clean your forehead? You're bleeding.", I asked him.

JeyJey: "Uh, yeah. I mean sure.", he seemed very shy.

I looked for tissues and wound spray in my backpack while JeyJey was patiently waiting next to me. 

As soon as I found it, I carefully started to dab away the blood. 

"I'm sorry if this burns a little", I warned him.

He nodded: " Thank you, Benji.", he smiled and looked at me.

Somehow we started talking and I felt really comfortable with it. I love making new friends but this time it was different. I felt like we've had somewhat of a connection.

-------------------------------------------

Okay, guys! I thought that this will be a oneshot but somehow it turned out to be a perfect story to continue writing! I'd love to get some feedback and please tell me if I should continue because I would be up for that :) <3