B & B

"Emily, it's getting late. We should find a B&B or something to sleep in for the night." You said. The sun was setting, and you were still a bit traumatized from seeing James again. What was he doing with that girl in those tacky uniforms? You still thought they were doing some show thing, and all of your meetings were scheduled? Maybe a camera crew was waiting inside the B&B right now. You walked in and peered up at the ceiling and behind some doors for any sign of cameras. "Hello there. Can I help you?" You looked to see a young woman with large round glasses staring up at you. "Erm..." You were still looking around at the walls and ceilings. "I'd like to... Er..." You started. "Spend a night here, please!" Emily said. You had the strangest feeling that someone was watching you. That he was watching you.

~ Timeskip to later, in the room ~

"Night, Emily." You whispered, before closing the door to her room and tiptoeing to yours. You pulled the door to before climbing into bed. You pulled the covers over yourself and closed your eyes, thinking about the days' events. Tap. A tap echoed on your window. You froze, but realised that it was probably a twig or something and relaxed again. Tap. And again. Someone was trying to break in! You groped under your bed for some kind of weapon. Finding none, you got out of bed, fists at the ready, and opened the window. A pebble whacked you in the face. "Ow! Jeez, who was that?" You said, looking down. A lavender haired man was standing below you. "James? What are you doing here?" You said, looking down at him. You were on the second floor, so you were hanging from the window to look down at him. "Erm... Hello!" He said. You blinked, unimpressed. "Are you going to answer my question?" You said sweetly. You were sure something was up here. And how did he know where you were staying? "I came to see you, Y/N." He said. Your eyes locked for a few seconds, and something clicked inside you. He looked familiar from somewhere. "Wait, I'm coming down!" You said, and tiptoed out of your room, across the hallway and down the stairs. You quietly opened and closed the door, before wandering round the back of the building to where James was.