"I-I need something to distract me first before going inside the ocean..."

"Oh?" Taehyung smiled.

"Well why didn't you say so since the beginning...?" He smirked.

He then walked closer you as he tilted his head. His gazes darkened as he intensely stared at you.

You cleared your throat.
"Not that. Don't even think about it." You looked away

"I didn't even say anything." He chuckled.

You rolled your eyes.
"Anyways, I'll have to go alone. I might not be able to find it if you're coming with me."

He nodded.

"And when are you going?" He raised his brow.

You bit your lips
"I-I—"

He then immediately pushed you in the ocean as you shut your eyes shut. You then started calming down and eventually, you were able to control yourself.

You waved at him as you then swam deeper into the ocean.

||

You spotted an underwater cave so you decided to go inside. As you made your way, you started seeing a glowing green light coming from the inside.

This place seems familiar...

You then swam towards it and plucked it out.

You smiled at the flower, ignoring what's in your surrounding.

My dream wasn't a dream at all. It was real.

You realized that it's the exact same flower in your dream, the Bist.

Just then, memories started flooding in your head with pain that came along with it.

—————-

"Swim, as long as you can. Swim far away from here. You must tell no one your identity. From now on, you are not my daughter. Start a new life somewhere else, away from here."

"I can't, let me stay with you!" You started crying.

"He'll find you and kill you if you stay with me! He knows that you are highly able to find the Bist. He will try to kill you too after killing your mother. He wanted to kill our entire family so no one can save Atlantis Empire. Just go, swim and don't look back." He said as he pushed you towards the ocean.

"What about you?" Your eyebrows furrowed.

"He won't be able to kill me. He doesn't know—"

———————

Just then, your memories which were returning were interrupted when you heard an underwater swimming sound.

You were still holding your head, wishing the memories would come back and continue.

Why can't the Ponistor King kill my dad?