• Happy? •

After a really good sleep, I once again checked the news for an update of my kidnapping.

Nothing

"Wow, the police really are shit..." I turned the tv off and chucked the remote to the other side of the bed.
"Good morning Seon" The Dior opened wide and in came Jin and Namjoon.
"Morning" I smiled back and noticed the tray of pancakes.
"What did I do to deserve this?" I stared wide eyed as the aroma filled my room of sweet goodness.
"You're our guest and actually we were wondering if you could go through this folder and see if you noticed anything strange. Jin placed the tray down next to me whilst Namjoon handed me a brown folder like in the spy movies.
"See if you notice anything and let me or any of the others know.
I nodded my head and started to open the folder when Jin stopped me.
"Eat first. You need the energy" he ruffled my hair and then followed Namjoon out the room.
Next to the stack of pancakes sat a small jug of maple syrup which I poured all over and started to eat.
I managed to get a bite in before the door opened again and the others walked in. Including the dick perv.
My bedroom is busier than time square on new years eve.
I stopped eating as soon as they came in and moved the tray away from me and allowing Jimin to tackle me.
"Jimin get off her before you crush her to death" Yoongis voice called out making all of them become serious.
"Can I have some of your pancakes?" Tae asked staring at my untouched food.
"Ugh sure, I'm done"
"Done?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms as I quickly glanced at the unbothered Jungkook.

"Yeah, anyway... why are you all in my room?"
"We all have a mission to do today. Tae and Hobi wanted to say bye to you before we go". Jungkook spoke as he stared down at his phone.

Hoseok smiled at me instantly brightening my day.
"Is the mission for Namjoons sister?"
"No a different one, but don't worry we will be back soon" Jimin pinched my cheek.
"Oh okay. Namjoon gave me the stuff to look through so I guess that will keep me busy whilst you are all gone".
"Any problems call us on this phone. Now it will only call that number so don't even think about trying to call anyone else" Yoongi handed me over a little brick phone before they all slowly left.

Guess it's just me and these folders

****

It was dead silent in the house and after going through all of Eunjis messages that Yoongi had managed to get, I was bored. Being alone meant that I got to finally explore the house. It was big-no it was huge and it made me wonder how they could afford it.
I explored every inch. Some places I wish I never saw whilst others I'm glad I did. Like Jungkooks room... I know I shouldn't have gone in there. But he invaded my personal bubble so I want to invade his too.
His room was cute? It didn't reflect his cold personality at all. There was colourful beanbags, game consoles, trophies and some picture frames hanging on the wall.
I glanced at one and saw all the boys together, they were smiling, tattoo free and young.

"Woah their hair..." I stared at the black hair which was now all multi coloured.

"So happy" I smiled to myself and looked over to the next one but my face saddened when I saw Jungkook with Namjoons sister

"So happy" I smiled to myself and looked over to the next one but my face saddened when I saw Jungkook with Namjoons sister. It was a selfie and they look like they were on the beach. It doesn't feel right knowing Jungkook is searching me naked and she's probably being tortured and raped.
I need to stop him from searching me... it's just wrong.
I walked out of the room making sure the door was closed how he left it and made my way to Yoongis office where I circled anything unusual I had noticed on the papers given to me. As I got into my work there was a buzzing and one of the many computers switched on showing the front gates camera.
"Fuck" I frantically looked for the phone they gave me and called the number.
"Seon what's wrong?"
"The police are here" I spoke as fast as I could and then the line went dead.

Well shitty titties

____