• Searched •

"Hi princess"

****

When my eyes finally opened I was met with a pair of deep black eyes staring straight back into mine and with a mask finally gone I was finally able to observe at least one of the other guys that had taken me hostage.
He had a deep prominent scar on his left cheek, jet black hair, a plump lower lip and thin upper lip.
"Stop staring" he mumbled and removed the gun from my head and offered a hand to help me up. I noticed that my once handcuffed wrists were free. Clearly, I hesitated for a moment but I was still a bit dizzy from whatever they knocked me out with so accepted his gesture. Once up he released my hand.

"I need to search you?"
"Search me?"
"Yeah that's what I just said? so take off the trousers and shirts". He spoke as if it was a normal day... not a hint of nervousness of seeing someone naked.
When I stood still, he threw his head back in frustration.
"Look it's standard procedure if you won't do it willingly... il just take your clothes off myself".
He took a step closer reaching towards my top to take it off. But my hand moved faster than light and slapped his hand away.
"Ow!" He shook his hand from the slap.
"Not as tough as I thought" I smirked and started to take my uniform off as he stared at the sight.
"Stop staring"
"It's my job"
Once everything was off but my underwear and bra I crossed my arms to cover my chest. Immediately he pulled my arms away exposing my chest yet again.
"Are you hiding anything in there?"
"No!" I immediately pulled my hands back to cover myself, completely embarrassed and frightened over the whole situation.
"Then why are you covering yourself?" He moved closer to me until his face was inches from mine. After staring at my face trying to read me his head tilted down to look at my exposed chest crack. I saw a small smirk appear on his face obviously content with the view.
"Are you done checking me out?"
"Hm yeah" he stepped away crossing his arms which only accentuated his biceps.
"You can get dressed. You're not hiding anything" once dressed he immediately
walked out the room into another.
"Do I follow or no?" I called out causing him to stop and glanceover his shoulder at me.

"Follow" he spoke quietly.

He waited for me to reach the door and then placed the handcuffs back on me.
"I don't trust you yet" I rolled my eyes at him. He had just seen me pretty much naked and he still wants to handcuff me.
"Where am I going?"
He answered only with the push of his gun that was placed between my shoulder blades.
I kept walking and walking past the many doors that could have led me to freedom. Until I stopped at the end and was met with two big glass doors that showed a meeting room where 6 other guys sat. They all turned to look at me whilst dark eyes scanned his fingerprint on some biometric scanner next to me.
The doors slid opened and I was once again pushed forward.
A tall grey-haired guy with dimples stood at the other end of a meeting table and glanced to the creep behind me.
"She passed"
The grey-haired man gestured to the seat in front of me. I took it not wanting to make a mistake or piss these guys off.
"I think it's fair that we do introductions" he looked at all the guys who nodded in approval.
"Namjoon" dimples spoke first.
"You already know me" Jimin pouted and looked at the gun guy.
"I'm Jungkook" he rolled his eyes clearly not interested.
"Taehyung" a deep voice called but his face didn't match. He looked innocent... hot but innocent.
Actually, now that I think about it they are all super attractive.

My eyes landed on a figure with blonde hair who looked asleep but he raised his hand a little and spoke. "Yoongi".
Ah, shadow guy.
"I'm Hoseok! But you can call me Hobi" a guy interrupted my thoughts with a super positive mood.
Not exactly what you would expect when you've been kidnapped.
And last but not least
"I'm Jin. Don't worry I will look after you. I'm good with feelings and that stuff".
Look after me?
I raised an eyebrow clearly confused over the last comment.
"We are not here to hurt you... well we are if you run. We just need your intel" Namjoon leaned forward hands on the desk and stared at me from the other end of the table.
"I would love to help but I don't really know a lot of information".
"Well, you know some stuff that we need".
"And why should I help you?" I questioned and immediately all the guys but Namjoon pointed guns at me.
"Okay, I think I understand what you're saying. I will offer my assistance".
Namjoon smiled clearly happy with my answer, the only answer I could give unless I wanted to be as dead as a dodo.
"Okay, Jungkook you can take her handcuffs off now".
Namjoon instructed but Jungkook didn't look like he was ready for that.
"You trust her already?".
"Yes, now do what I say and go take them off".
"No need, I got it already. Looks like you didn't search me hard enough"
I placed the handcuffs on the table and started stretching my wrists.
"Well, next time you can take your underwear off then".

"I volunteer to do the strip search on her next"  Jimin sent a smile to me from across the room. Something about Jimin made me feel some type of way but he was quickly shut down by Jungkook.

"What so you can flirt with her? Not happening". Jungkook hit the back of Jimins neck as he walked past Jimin and back to me.

He looked at the handcuffs and inside the lock was a little bobby pin. His eyebrows furrowed together and his little nose scrunched up like a bunny rabbit.
Cute.

"I like her" I looked up to see Yoongi fully awake and a tiny little smirk on his face.

"Jungkook if Yoongi and Namjoon approve then we all approve" Jimin sighed rubbing his neck. It wasn't until now I noticed how dark the circles under their eyes were. Clearly, they don't sleep a lot, must be overworked...
"You know the police are going to know that I'm missing right?" I looked forward to Namjoon who simply turned on the news to see the chief... my dad, speaking at a press conference.

"It has come to our attention that one of our officers and my youngest daughter. Miss Kim Seon is missing. We believe that she was kidnapped at about 2 am near Buyeongapetu, and is currently being held, hostage. We have not heard anything from the kidnappers so for now, this is all the information I can give to you currently. Thank you".

I watched my father as he spoke. He was not the least bit worried about me. He was and always will be a cold-hearted arsehole.

"Good now that he knows his precious little daughter has been taken, we can start our plan".

"Precious? I wish" I scoffed at Namjoons words.

Yoongi suddenly pulled out a laptop from somewhere and suddenly the big screen behind Namjoon and my face appeared on it.

"I did a background search on you. I know everything there is to know about you".
"Everything?!" I panicked, my eyes growing wide as I thought of all the things I had done.
His smirk grew into an evil one and I knew he meant what he said.
"You're a pervert!" I really wanted to take my shoe off and throw it at the boy's face but wasn't going to risk being shot.
"Hey, I'm not the one taking naked pictures". As soon as Yoongi exposed me all the men's heads looked in my direction.
"Exposed..." Hoseok mumbled audible enough for me to hear since he was sat the closest to me.
"They were for my boyfriend at the time. Not for you". I rolled my eyes making my best attempt to be annoyed when I was desperately trying to remember if I looked good or not in them.
"So you're single?" Jimin leaned his head on his hands and smiled.
"Can these two fuck already. They're so desperate" My eyes went to Jungkooks before my head lowered in shame.
"She's not desperate Jungkook... she just knows a good looking person when she sees one". Jungkooks words did indeed hurt me... maybe I am a little desperate.
"Let's not pretend you guys haven't taken pictures of your dicks. It's a natural thing to do when you're in a relationship" Taehyung spoke up in his deep voice comforting me.
With my head hung low. Namjoon sighed.
"Jungkook if you're going to be rude to Seon... leave. We need her help"
He stood up and pushed his chair back, making it fall to the floor.
"Fuck you guys then" he grabbed his gun from the table and stormed out the room.

"Seon? You okay?" Hoseok asked.

I nodded my head, pushing a piece of lose hair behind my ear.

"I'm fine. How can I help you guys?"