Chapter 7 New Family Ties P3

Start from the beginning

" What is wrong with this family??? Your sister tried to play boxing with me!! And you try to wrestle me" I said, as I went to sit to the Table.

" What can I say?!! We are an athletic family!!!" Hassan said, as he Sat on his chair.

" More like.. An exotic family!!!" I teased him.

" Keep on making fun of my family, and I won't go back with you" Jannah narrowed her eyes at me, as she took a seat herself.

" Please son.. I beg you.. Don't leave her here.. I have already enough troubles on my own.. I Thank Allah day and night that she is married!! Please son.. " Her grandma said.

" Yeah.. You are in peace.. But my life is a freaking hurricane" I said, taking a plate to put my food on it.

" Grandma.. I'm not even going to argue with you.. You are an old lady.. But James.. Give me that freaking plate.. You will have no food today.. Go to your room.. You are grounded" Jannah said trying to take the plat from my hand.

" No.. No.. I won't.. Give me this.. Give it to me.." I said, taking the plate from her. " I married into an arab family to enjoy some food in the first place" I continued.

" Really!!!" Jannah said pinching my thigh.

" Ouch.. Ouch.. Ouch..." I said, wincing.

" You deserve it!!!" Jannah said.

" See.. Mother.. My thighs are literally covered in brusies...I demand refunding.. Why didn't you tell me before I marry her that she has clamps instead of hands.." I said.

" See.. White people are so soft.. I grow up with her.. And I survived!!!" Hassan said.

" Oh.. You wanna see the brusises she gave me.. " I said, grabbing my belt, standing up.

" Sit down James Wayne.. What are you trying to do??? Strip down in front of my family!!! " Jannah grabbed my arm to sit down.

" Sorry.. I almost forgot.. There are ladies in the room.. Excluding her of course " I said, pointing at Jannah.

" My hands are really tired of pinching you every two seconds.. " Jannah said, bored.

" Alhamdulilah.. I got away this..Ouch.." Jannah's pinching cuts me off.

" And that was a trick!!! " Jannah wiggled her eyebrows at me.

" You two.. Have never grown up!! " Hassan said.

" Okay everybody.. Time to eat.. If we let these two go on we will never eat today.. " Jannah's mother said.

" Bismillah" I said as I started to dig in, and everybody started pouring rice, meat and chicken in front of me.

" Knives!!!" I whispered to Hassan next to me.

" We removed them in fear of Jannah!!! " Hassan whispered back.

" You know mum.. Jannah starves me.. I don't eat at home like I eat here!!" I said.

" That's why you are always welcome here son!!!" Jannah's mother said.

" Really mum!!! You believe him!!! I'm becoming Gordon Ramsy for his sake and all he has is to complain about it!!! " Jannah said.

" Jannah!! There is noway you are going near your mother's level of mastering arabian cuisine!!! " I teased her.

" Okay!!! You Brought it upon yourself!! Because I was trying to keep you fit and not make you fat!!! " Jannah said.

" Yeah.. Sure... As if you are not!!! " I teased her.