Chapter 21 He, Has to Go As Soon As Possible!

Carapace begins to fight the villain. 

          Alya runs and hides behind a tree. She looks at Trixx with a look of pity since her kwami just barely got done with her snack and looks worn out. 

        Trixx smiles at her and says, "Come on Alya!  Carapace needs your assitance!"

       "Are you sure you are ready?"  Alya ask. She worries for her friend.

       "yes, now hurry up, girl!"  Trixx remarks

      "Trixx tails spread!"  Alya calls out. She transforms.  No sooner does she finish than she hears Carapace scream,  "Rena Rogue, help!  I could use your help now!"

       Rena Rogue runs and joins the fight!  She sees the villain with a knife.  She sneaks up behind him before he can stab  Carapace with it. She  knocks him out with a huge kick.  Then, she pulls Carapace close for a hug.

      "Rena, thank goodness.  Glad you got here on time.  I would have put my shield to use expect for the fact before I could get to it the crook stood behind me with his weapon."  Carapace states.

      "I am glad you are okay!" Rena tells him.

     "I am glad you are okay, too!"  Carpace says.

     Rena and Carapace kiss. Then, the two see that the bad person is awake and back up now. They also see him open a portal.  Oh, dear!  Here we go again, is what they think!

      The others in fairy tail agree that whoever this unknown bad person is that He, Has to Go As Soon As Possible!

         to be continued in Chapter 22   Whoa, Where Did They Go?

 Published on July 8, 2019, and Edits made on September 28, 2020