Chapter 15 The Tall Stranger?

A  person steps out of the yellow light towards the six friends.  This person, is a tall lady.  She is someone none of them has seen before at least not that they can remember anyway.  She smiles, and says, "Well, what brings you all here to my village?"  She waits to see what response she may get from them.

       "Your village, you say?"   Lucy remarks.

     "Yes, it is where I live."  The tall stranger tells them.  She is not sure what to think about this strange set of humans before her that have a cat, no make that two cats with them.

        "We came here for the mission that was set before us."  Natsu says.

        "He is right that is exactly why we are here."  Jellal says.

       "I agree."  Ezra says.

      "Same here,"  Happy and Melinda answers together.

       "Hmm, I was not aware of any such thing.   However, maybe my uncle knows all about it, so I suggest you come with me."  The lady replies.

        "I think that sounds reasonable."  Lucy says.

      "Aye, I agree with Miss Lucy here!"  Happy says.

      "I say, sure, why not?"  Ezra tells her.

      "Well, since the others are okay with it, then so am I."  Jellal says.

        "Yes, that sounds great!"  Natsu says.

            Melinda is not sure if she trust this new person. She decides to take their word for it anyway since the others appear to believe she is trustworthy.   She follows them to a nice,yet small light peach house.   As they enter it, she wonders is this a trap?  

          It is not to long before they find out.  The lady takes them into a nice size living room with all green furniture, as in everything in it is completely green.  The coffee table, sofa, chairs, entertainment center, the small lamp stand, the lamp, you name it is green!  To top if off, the walls, the floor, the ceiling, the ceiling fan, the light switches, the lamp bulbs and even the pictures are green.

       "How pecuilar!"  Lucy remarks as this strange sight , she sees before her very eyes.

       "I must say that is an awful lot of green!"  Happy remarks.

      "Yeah, your telling me!" Natsu replies.

       "You can say that again!"  Jellal says.

      "Is this your uncles favorite color?"  Melinda ask.

      "Yes, is sure is and if you think this room is amazing just wait til you see the rest of the house." The woman says.

       " Miss, what is your name?"  Happy ask.

       "Oh, right!  Pardon me, I am sorry, you are right, I did not remember to introduce myself."  The  lady says.

        "My name is  Patricia  Lee Ann Hendricks III , but you may call me Trish!"  Patricia tells him.

  "Good day, with a long name like that no wonder you go by Trish!"  Natsu says.

     " Nice to meet you, Trish!"  Melinda responds.

       "Yes, it sure is indeed!"  Jellal says.

         "Nice to meet your acquaintance I am sure, Trish."  Ezra tells her.

         "Wow, you are name is quite the mouthful there. So, Trish where is this uncle of yours?"  Happy says.

          "He will be here shortly in the meantime may I interest you in any snacks or  some water?"  Patricia ask.

         "No, thanks we all just got done with lunch recently."  Natsu says.

        "Okay, then see ya!"  Patricia says, and slowly exits the room.

        "What kind of person do you suppose leaves here?"  Happy ask.

             "Hmm, it is really hard to say."  Natsu responds.

            "Well, we will find out when this relative of  Trish's  shows up."  Melinda reminds them.

             Twenty minutes later, the door opens and in steps a short man with a red beard and bright red hair.  He has on some funny googles, a green hat, and a green outfit.  He smiles when he sees the visitors are here.  He is glad to see that  they  got here safely.

            "Well, folks I suppose you wonder what you are here for aren't you?  So, I will get straight to the point.  I need your help to chase some moles out of flower beds."     The man says.

           "Moles out of flowers, are you kidding me?"  Ezra remarks.

          "I assure you I am serious as I can be young lady." The man says.

            "Young lady, I am a  grand warrior in  a line of grand warriors , and you call me and my gang here to get rid of some pesty lawn animals?"  Ezra remarks.

           "Great, now you have gone and done it!  You made her angry and trust me you do not want to see her mad!"  Jellal remarks.

         "Yeah, she tends to get all fired up when she is mad."  Natsu says.

          "She is real hot pepper when it comes to her temper if you upset her!  That is for sure!"  Happy says.

          "Yeah, why did you have go and make her upset like that for?  You should have known better than to call Ezra young lady!  She hates that very much.  It is like calling your grandma  "old granny,"  or you know,it is just not something we do."  Lucy says. 

         "Oh, I see!   Well, in that case, I am sorry to have hurt your feelings grand warrior!  However, I still need the mole problem taken care of  because you see you are my last resort.  No one else wants to deal with the job!  So, you see you really have to help me out here."  The man says. 

          "Fine, well rid you of your moles if you promise not to make any more insults towards me and my buddies here!"  Ezra responds.

         "Trust me when she says this she is serious."  Jellal says.

         "yeah, yeah!" The man says.

               Natsu and the others go into the garden area out back and get right to work.  It turns out there are holes everywhere!  As in there is not an ounch of ground not in ruins!  The grass is a huge mess!  The yard is a disaster area to say the least.

            Lucy sees a mole pock its head out of one of the holes and grins!  "Time for operation kick that mole out  of here!"  Lucy says.

           to be continued in  Chapter  16  The Moles Retreat for Good!