CHAPTER 26

TZUYU'S POV
I just received a message from Chaeyoung to get ready, they said that we are going to a fancy cafe that they discovered... Well, that's better than staying at home.

-Tzuyu: Mom I'm going! -Mom: Where are you going? -Tzuyu: Im going to a fancy cafe that Dahyun and Chaeyoung discovered

-Mom: Where are you going?
-Tzuyu: Im going to a fancy cafe that Dahyun and Chaeyoung discovered... If it's okay, I'll bring you there someday... (smiles)
-Mom: Okay, have fun!

I head outside and Dubu and Chae are already there waiting for me...
-Tzuyu: Did you wait to much?
-Dahyun: Not really, but there's someone who's waiting for you today... (smiles)
-Tzuyu: Huh? What are you talking about? (confused)
-Chaeyoung: Of course, about Lucas. We got him... And he agreed to see you again (smiles)
-Tzuyu: Am I going to see him now?
-Both: (nods)
-Tzuyu: Okay, then I need to go back home...
-Chaeyoung: Huh? He's waiting-
-Tzuyu: Im not looking good enough to-
-Dahyun: Oh c'mon stop saying absurd things, you always look really good. (smiles) And he will like you however you go...
-Tzuyu: It's not that I want to like him, it's just that I would like to give good impression... (embarrassed)

They didn't allow me to go back home, and being honest I'm really nervous. We walk for about 10 minutes and we arrive to a cafe, but it is... Empty?
-Tzuyu: I guess this café it's not that good... There are not too much people...
-Dahyun: It's because Nayeon and Lucas booked it for themselves and we are going to use it so you can see him... It's okay, they both agreed.
-Tzuyu: Even his fiance?
-Chaeyoung: Nayeon is not in love with Lucas, they are just best friends. (smiles) Go ahead, go inside. (smiles)
-Tzuyu: Aren't you two coming?
-Dahyun: Hey you are the one who needs Lucas... Oh, here is Nayeon. (smiles)
-Nayeon: Go ahead Tzuyu, you don't remember me now... But we were friends. (smiles) Anyways, Lucas is there waiting for you.

I nod at her, and enter the cafe... I can see a boy, who is obviously Lucas, sitting while waiting for me... What am I supposed to say in this situation?

I approach him slowly as I don't know how is he going to react. Its time for me to start a conversation...
-Tzuyu: Uhm, hi-

He gets up roughly and hugs me tightly... What the hell is going on with him?
-Lucas: I've missed you a lot Tzuyu... I thought I would not see you again... (starts crying)

Is he crying? What should I do now? Someone help me! Why aren't Nayeon, Chaeyoung and Dahyun here? They could help me right now...
-Lucas: I know that I'm a stranger for you right now Tzuyu... (sobs) But, I really needed this... I'm sorry, you may think that I'm crazy or that I have mental problems... (sobs) I couldn't hold it, sorry.
-Tzuyu: I-It's okay... I guess you were worried?
-Lucas: I really was... (let go of me) I thought you wouldn't open your eyes again... (looks down)

-Tzuyu: You stayed the whole time with me?-Lucas: Yeah, after all the accident happened because you saved my life

-Lucas: Yeah, after all the accident happened because you saved my life...
-Tzuyu: I saved you?!
-Lucas: The truck was going to hit me instead of you, but you pushed me and I didn't have time enough to react and save you...
-Tzuyu: Oh... I'm glad you didn't get hurted... (smiles)
-Lucas: I was hurted, I saw you bleeding really bad... I was lucky that I boy, whose name's Jaemin, called the ambulance... If not, I don't know what would had happened... (looks down)
-Tzuyu: Ow... Why is that I don't remember the accident?
-Lucas: You have amnesia, it's quite normal that you don't remember me or the rest... (smiles) But you know what, I'm working to catch the driver... He ran away and didn't even apologize...
-Tzuyu: why?! I don't even remember the accident, it's not necessary to-
-Lucas: The driver is a boy called Sanha, I know him, he hates me since quite ago... It's obvious that he tried to kill me but you got on his way, so I need to catch me.
-Tzuyu: I see, then it's really necessary... Uhm, can I ask you a question?
-Lucas: Sure... (smiles)
-Tzuyu: Why our parents doesn't allow us to meet?
-Lucas: I know that you went to my mansion, so you already know why my family doesn't want me to be with you... And your mom, hates me because you almost died saving me. She says that it's my fault. So you don't remembering me, it's like my punishment... (smiles)
-Tzuyu: I'll remember you (smiles) It's a promise...
-Lucas: Why are you so stubborn to know me again? If our families doesn't allow us to meet, it's easier if you don't remember me... (chuckles)
-Tzuyu: But there's something inside me, that tells me you were important to me... I know it's sounds weird! But it's what I feel... (sighs) Forgive me, I don't use to say such things, it's weird. (smiles)
-Lucas: It's okay, actually you always had that side... (smiles)
-Tzuyu: (smiles) So can you tell me how we were before the accident? Maybe, who knows, I remember something...
-Lucas: Yeah, sure... Look we met at the park...

He started telling me everything about how we started, I really hope to remember him. Because I know that he's someone special to me, I can say because of my heartbeat now that I'm with him...

DAHYUN'S POVWe are outside the cafe because we want to give them some private space

DAHYUN'S POV
We are outside the cafe because we want to give them some private space... I really hope that Tzuyu remembers Lucas. And also that Lucas admits that he likes her...
-Chaeyoung: What do you think they are doing inside there? I can't hear anything...
-Nayeon: They are probably making out... Don't you remember when we played the bottle game? (smirks)

 Don't you remember when we played the bottle game? (smirks)

-Dahyun: It's impossible... Tzuyu doesn't remember him, if he kisses her she'll think that he's a perv...
-Chaeyoung: Or maybe not, what if making skinship she remembers? We have to make them kiss!
-Nayeon: Good plan Chaeyoungie!
-Dahyun: It's NOT a good plan... Let them do this at their pace...
-Both: Okay... (sighs)