CHAPTER 21

LUCAS' POV
I pick up the call, dad is really going to punish me this time.
Dad: Where are you?
Lucas: At hospital.
Dad: Come here right now, there's something that you don't know.
Lucas: What is it? (confused)
Dad: Come here and I'll tell you! (hangs up)

What's what I don't know that it's that important? I better rush back home.

I rushed back home as fast as possible, I wonder what does dad need to tell me

-Lucas: Im back- (he slaps me)
-Mom: Dear, you said you won't hit him! Are you okay Lucas?
-Dad: Now we can talk, I'm really mad at you, you know?
-Lucas: I know. (looks down)
-Dad: What did you have to do?
-Lucas: I had to be with Nayeon.
-Dad: Then why were you with a bunch of girls?! And if it couldn't be worse, they were normal girls! You know the problem we have now?!
-Lucas: I know.
-Dad: And do you know that Tzuyu will die?!
-Lucas: What?! She won't, she's going to wake up-
-Dad: Shut up! You didn't see her future because she didn't have a future! She's going to die...
-Lucas: No! It has to be a way to save her...
-Dad: There's a way... But you have to promise me that you won't see her anymore.
-Lucas: I promise!
-Dad: You'll stay loyal to Nayeon, understood?
-Lucas: Yeah, tell me how to save Tzuyu! Please dad, I beg you... (kneels down)
-Dad: You have to use your power, she doesn't have a future, but she has a past.
-Lucas: What do you mean?
-Dad: You can't only use future, but also past! It's just that, for using past you have to kiss the person. That's why I didn't tell you that you had that power...
-Lucas: So, what do I need to do?
-Dad: Look, you power don't consist only on looking at people's future and past, you can also transform them into their future or past themselves. For example you could transform into my tomorrow me.
-Lucas: How's is that I didn't know about-
-Dad: You didnt activate it, look you have to transform that girl into her past her before she met you. Then when she wakes up and doesn't remember you, we can say that she has amnesia.
-Lucas: Okay.
-Dad: Don't take too much, you have to do it while she's living. Once she dies, there won't be a way back. Return to the hospital.
-Lucas: Her mom made me out of the room, she won't let me go inside.
-Dad: Okay, I'll entertain her and you'll take that chance to go inside, okay?
-Lucas: Okay.
-Dad: Come here, I'll bring you to the hospital using my power.