CHAPTER 6

LUCAS' POV
Today is Friday, tomorrow I have to attend Nayeon's party, and guess what. I didn't decide what to do yet. I wonder what would happen if I don't obey my dad, but in another way, Nayeon really needs my help... What should I do?
-Girl: Sorry, this fell from your pocket... (taps my shoulder)

I turn around to find a really cute girl, she looks like a penguin. Okay, I should stop comparing people with animals...
-Lucas: Oh yeah, thanks. (smiles) You can have it.
-Girl: W-What?
-Lucas: I don't need it. Take it. Please.
-Girl: But it's your money, I don't think it's okay to-
-Lucas: Seriously (touch her shoulder)

This girl is struggling to pay for her career she's a at second course, and she's Japanese. In a future she'll become an excellent kindergarten teacher.
-Lucas: You can have it as I don't need it. (smiles)
-Girl: This is really weird...
-Girl 2: Minari! Oh, gosh. Aren't you Kang Lucas?
-Lucas: Do you know me?
-Girl 2: Of course, my friend saw you at a lot of commercials... She's a big fan. (smiles) My name is Momo, and this girl who helped you, is Mina. We go to Yonsei University.
-Lucas: Oh, that's great (smiles)
-Momo: You go to one of the most expensive one, right? I heard that it's really difficult to access to your university... Seoul National University.
-Mina: He goes to- I didn't know you were an important person, I'm really sorry...(bows)
-Lucas: Don't treat me like if I were different please, I am like you. (smiles)
-Girl: (jumps on me) YOU ARE KANG LUCAS! Oh ma gosh!
-Mina: Sana don't! You don't know that he might send you to jail for this?
-Lucas: Sana?
-Sana: He said my name!
-Lucas: (laughs) I didn't know I had this energetic people supporting me... (smiles)

-Sana: (blushes) Was I bothering you? -Lucas: Nope, it's just that it surprised me

-Lucas: Nope, it's just that it surprised me... You are cute. (pats her head)
-Mina: S-Sana admire you because she wants to be a model in a future... (smiles)
-Lucas: A model? (looks at her) You'll totally achieve your dream (smiles)
-Sana: Aw thanks, I didn't thought you would be like this...

I then touched her shoulder, I'm glad that I'm someone who inspires people... I'm proud of it. I'll check if she achieves her dream... At first she'll work at a super as a partial time job, and after two years an important agency hires her. So yeah, she becomes a model. I'm glad!

-Momo: I thought you would be an arrogant... I mean, everyone knows about the Kang trio and they always say that you are arrogant guys, who thinks they are the best.
-Mina: Momo! You shouldn't say such things to someone like him! Please forgive her-
-Lucas: Forgive me for giving the wrong impression (bows) Being honest, my brothers think that they are the best. (laughs) I always thought I'm not... Anyways, you can have the money. Have fun today girls (smiles)
-Sana: Lucas! I mean, oppa? Will we see you again? (smiles)
-Momo: What are you talking about, are you daydreaming again?
-Lucas: (smiles) Oppa, it's okay. And yeah, why not? Let's hang out someday! Here it's my number, please don't give it to weird people...
-Sana: (blushes) W-We won't!
-Lucas: Good, see ya! (smiles)

How nice are they! I'm finally doing normal friends! Now I have to look for what I'll be wearing tomorrow at Nayeon's party, I'm sure I'll have to go as elegant as possible. So, tuxedo, there I'm going!

I'm heading to the best fashion designer agency, which is the one owned by our class representant's family. The one and only, Park family.
-Jihyo: Oh Lucas! What are you doing here? (smiles)
-Lucas: Hey there Miss Representant... Tomorrow is Nayeon's party, and I need to look as elegant as possible. (smiles)
-Jihyo: Call me just Jihyo out of school, and yeah I know. I already got my dress... Do you want me to call my mom, maybe you are not satisfied with me, I mean, I didn't graduated yet...
-Lucas: I trust you, show me what you can do (touches her shoulder)

Let's see what will you prepare for me... Oh! It's a really nice tuxedo, I guess that I like it. I'll let her do her job.

-Jihyo: You know, you are really tall! I'll need to prepare a big one... (jokes)
-Lucas: Im sorry, I can't do myself shorter. (smiles)

Miss Park then comes in as she's hearing us talking...

-Miss. Park: Oh, dear how didn't you tell me that we are having such an important guest? The Kang's middle son... (smiles) The dear Lucas. What brings you here?
-Lucas: Tomorrow's event Miss. (smiles)
-Jihyo: Im going to preoare him, he said that he trusts me... (smiles)

 (smiles)

-Miss. Park: If that's what he wants... How's everything going young man? (smiles)
-Lucas: Good, looking forward to graduate this year... (smiles)
-Miss. Park: Yeah, you've grown up so much... What about love? Are you having any adventure? You know that my daughter is single, right?
-Jihyo: Mom! Lucas is just a friend... (smiles)
-Lucas: Maybe something new will shock everyone soon... (smiles)
-Miss. Park: Oh, your dad prepared something big again, huh? I'm looking forward to see what it is... Anyways, I'll let you work here. See you later dear.
-Lucas: Yeah, thanks Miss. Park. (bows)
-Jihyo: Okay, I already have all the measures... How would you like it? I mean, the colour and so...
-Lucas: I'll leave everything to you, show me what you have. I'll come for it tomorrow morning, tell me how much is it (smiles)
-Jihyo: Oh, thanks I won't disappoint you (smiles)

I then pay for it and start heading back home, on my way a new smell invades my nose. What is this? I think I've never eat it before... I decide to enter the restaurant, and there she is. The girl I met the last week. The one and only Chou Tzuyu.