CHAPTER 20

LUCAS' POV
Its really late, around 2am, we are at Jeju's Hospital... Being honest, it's all my fault because I didn't get to protect her. If I could had read her future I would had seen this and we wouldn't had crossed... But I couldn't do anything about it.
-Doctor: Who came with Miss. Chou Tzuyu?
-Lucas: Me, I'm the one with her... Is she okay? Tell me that she'll survive sir...
-Doctor: Please keep calm sir, she'll survive... But we are sorry to tell you that she fell into a coma. We don't know how much time is she going to stay in this state. It can be days, weeks, months or-
-Lucas: Don't say it! (desperate) You have to do something about it, I'll pay as much as necessary but wake her up! I'm begging you... Please!
-Doctor: We can't do anything... (looks down) You can enter the room now if you please.
-Lucas: This can't be happening...

What will her parents say, and the rest? How could this happen? It's my fault, I should be at Tzuyu's place... It should be me instead. I enter the room where Tzuyu is laying at the bed... She seems to be sleeping peacefully...
-Lucas: Tzuyu... Can you hear me? Are you still there, right? (tears up) You have to wake up soon, understood?

 Can you hear me? Are you still there, right? (tears up) You have to wake up soon, understood?

-Lucas: Tzuyu don't worry, I'll find who did this to you... That driver didn't even apologize for what he did... Tzuyu, I'll make you come back soon, okay? (grabs her hand) Trust me, I'll find a way to bring you back...

JOSHUA'S POV
We wake up really soon because we have to take the flight back home... My brother is still at the hospital with Tzuyu, I can't believe what happened... I don't know what are we going to do, not only because the responsible didn't show up, but also because we have to talk with Tzuyu's family and with ours as well. Dad has to know about what happened, this got our of control and know we need help.
-Joshua: Are you all ready?
-All: Yeah...
-Joshua: Let's go then. (serious)

I should write Lucas, and tell him that we are already leaving

I should write Lucas, and tell him that we are already leaving... The atmosphere it's horrible... Everyone is really upset. We don't know what to say, or better said, we don't dare to say anything.

Me: Lucas, we are going back home. I'll make sure nothing happens with them. Tell me if there are any change.

Lucas🐵: K.

He's really upset, but I know that he's also furious and that he won't stop until he finds the one who made this.

LUCAS' POV
I was at the room with Tzuyu when the doctor suddenly came... What does he want now? He's not going to help us!
-Lucas: What do you need now?
-Doctor: We talked with the hospital in Seoul, and they said that we can bring her there... I think it's better, she lives there and her parents will probably want to see her.
-Lucas: (sighs) Okay, bring there to Seoul.
-Doctor: I need you to sign the papers to allow us.
-Lucas: Okay.

I signed all the papers and two guys enter the room to grab Tzuyu.
-Lucas: Can I go with them?
-Doctor: (nods) And don't worry, she won't die. (smiles)
-Lucas: But I don't know when is she going to wake up... (looks down)

-Doctor: Well you have to go now, good luck

I tell Joshua that we are flying back to Seoul as well, but to the hospital and that I'll be staying at the hospital. He said that he would talk with our parents.

JOSHUA'S POV
We are finally at home... This weekend was being perfect, until yesterday's night, I feel like if it was a nightmare and I couldn't wake up. But this is real, and there's nothing we can do.
-Taehyun: We are back!
-Mom: Oh, my boys are back... (smiles) Where's Lucas?
-Joshua: Tae go to your room (using my power), mom don't scare but he's at hospital...
-Mom: What?! What happened to my baby?! (worried)
-Joshua: It didn't happen anything to him because Tzuyu saved him... But she's in a coma state now. (looks down)
-Mom: The girl that Lucas couldn't use his powers is the girl who saved him?
-Joshua: (nods)
-Mom: And what are we going to do? What are we going to say to her family? And Lucas, how's him?
-Joshua: He's destroyed, I haven't seen him like I saw him the other night never... He cried his life out and didn't want to separate from her...
-Mom: (sighs) I think it's time to talk with your dad.
-Dad: To talk with me about what? (smiles)

Dad is going to get really angry, but we have no options... There I go, I explain everything to him.
-Dad: What?! Too much things at a time... Ugh, you know why did this happen? Because he didn't follow my orders... If he just did what I told him, he just had to be with Nayeon... It was really simple. Now what? Huh? And of course he couldn't use his powers... It's because that girl doesn't have a future anymore! (pissed)

That made really sense, Tzuyu is now fighting between life and death, and if Lucas haven't seen anything is because she'll die. Wait, oh no... Lucas!
-Joshua: Tzuyu is going to die?!
-Dad: That's what I meant. We'll have to pay for being involved, and we have to tell her family.
-Joshua: I'll call them...

I called Chou family and Mss Chou rushed to the hospital, I hope it's not too late. We have to do something.

LUCAS' POV
We are already in Seoul, this hospital room is bigger, and I booked it just for Tzuyu. She has to wake up, maybe not today or maybe not tomorrow, maybe next week or the next one, but she'll wake up.
-Lucas: Hey Tzuyu, can you hear me? I'm here next to you and I promise not to leave you alone any moment... (grabs her hand) I'll be here until you come back, okay?

 (grabs her hand) I'll be here until you come back, okay?

Suddenly a woman come inside the room crying... When she seems me she approaches me and slaps me, I guess it's Tzuyu's mother.
-Miss Chou: This is all your fault! (pushes me) You don't have any right to be here! (keep pushing) My daughter is like this for your fault! I wish you were the one in her state! What did she do to deserve this, huh?! Go away!
-Lucas: Miss Chou I-
-Miss Chou: I don't want to hear you! Leave my daughter! She's like this for you! I told her not to get involved with a fishy spoiled guy! Get out! GET OUT!

I had to leave the room, although I'm hurted, I can understand why she hates me... Tzuyu saved me, and it was all my fault. Someone's calling me, I look the ID and its my dad. I guess Joshua already told him and he's going to kill me. This sucks, my life sucks, I suck.