CHAPTER 9

LUCAS' POV
-Lucas: Oh Nayeon, happy birthday! (smiles) You are getting old, heh...
-Nayeon: Thanks Lucas! And hi Jihyo, how happy I am that you came as well! (smiles)
-Jihyo: I wouldn't miss it, you bought your outfit at my shop and I had to make sure that you were gorgeous with it. (smiles) I was right.

-Nayeon: Thanks! (smiles) -Jihyo: Oh Wonwoo came as well, I'm going yo greet him

-Jihyo: Oh Wonwoo came as well, I'm going yo greet him. See you later guys (smiles)
-Both: Bye~
-Nayeon: Are you going to drink something Lucas? (smiles)
-Lucas: I was already going to as for something to drink, but you came...
-Nayeon: I see, have you think about what I told-
-Lucas: Let me drink before Nayeon, I seriously need it... (sighs)
-Dahyun: Man your face changed, here... It's Dubu's special drink, Tzuyu loves it. (smiles)
-Lucas: Thanks Dahyun, I'll taste it then...(smiles)
-Nayeon: You know the bartender?
-Lucas: Uhm, yeah.
-Nayeon: Who is she?
-Dahyun: We are friends (smiles)
-Nayeon: Since when? I mean, woah, I didn't expect that, anyways. Nice to meet you. Uhm, I'll be with Jeongyeon around... Look for me later, I have some guys after me already.
-Lucas: I see...
-Nayeon: Why don't you go and make them give up on me? (smiles)
-Lucas: (sighs) Let me enjoy my drink Nayeon...
-Nayeon: Meanie...
-Lucas: Just enjoy your party, don't bother only me.

And she left after so. I can't do the fiance thing right now, I'm not drunk enough to do it.
-Dahyun: It's your crush?
-Lucas: Who? Nayeon? (laughs) Hell no, she's just... My best friend. She has to find a fiance tonight, and once we graduate from University she'll get married. As it's our last year, she's really worried.
-Dahyun: You are older than us? (surprised)
-Lucas: Hmm?
-Dahyun: Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and I are 19...
-Lucas: Oh, I guess I'm your oppa from now on then... (smiles)
-Dahyun: That's embarrassing, I don't know you enough to call you like that!
-Lucas: I was joking, call me Lucas, it's okay (smiles)

Soon Dahyun got more guests so she had to stop chatting with me, meanwhile I'm just walking around... I don't really want to interact with anyone. But i see how some guys are approaching me, what the hell do they want?

-Lucas: Sorry, why do you stare at me like that? -Boy: You are after Nayeon, but she'll be mine

-Boy: You are after Nayeon, but she'll be mine. I'm truly in love with her, I fell the instant she looked at me.
-Lucas: Who are you? She's not interested in you, I can't tell (laughs)