CHAPTER 5

LUCAS' POV
If I'm honest, I don't really want to be here with Nayeon... I'm not even hungry, I would like to be at my house, locked at my room listening to some music and wondering how would it feel being free like Tzuyu. Wait, she's really on my mind and i just met her today, this is bad, I need to think in other things.
-Nayeon: Lucas, what's your problem? Are you feeling good?
-Lucas: Yeah I am, don't worry... (fake smiles)

-Nayeon: It's weird, you would normally be teasing me

-Lucas: I don't feel like it today, I'm sorry.
-Nayeon: You are weird today, is it because of me?
-Lucas: Huh?
-Nayeon: Did you already fall for me? Don't worry, I'm used to it. I imagined that this could happen someday.
-Lucas: I didn't fall for you, you are like a...
-Nayeon: Like what? A sister?
-Lucas: Nope, that would be horrible... I would better say, like a... Oh yeah, like a pet. A bunny to be exactly. (smiles)
-Nayeon: Ugh, I hate you...
-Lucas: You know you don't...
-Nayeon: That's true. At least now I know that you are okay (smiles)
-Lucas: I told you that you didn't have to worry.
-Nayeon: By the way, Lucas you know that my birthday will be next week, right?
-Lucas: I've got it on mind, don't worry... (rolls his eyes)
-Nayeon: I'll invite a lot of people, you know I like to make it like an important event...
-Lucas: I know, and your family is really important, so yeah, like every year.
-Nayeon: Nope, this time it's gonna be different...
-Lucas: Why is that? (confused while eating)
-Nayeon: It's our last year at university, you know?
-Lucas: Yeah, I know... Isn't it awesome?
-Nayeon: My family wants me to get married once I graduate from it...
-Lucas: W-What?! (chokes with his food)
-Nayeon: Are you okay? Have some water, here...
-Lucas: (drinks) You didnt tell me you had a fiancé...
-Nayeon: Because I didn't have one... That's why the party is going to be different. I have to get a fiance once the party ends...
-Lucas: Oh... It sucks, what a hard task. You'll have to choose into a lot of rich guys... (shrugs)
-Nayeon: Yeah that's right, but I have a secret...
-Lucas: Everyone has secrets Nayeon, don't worry.
-Nayeon: Lucas I... I don't like boys.
-Lucas: What do you m-mean?
-Nayeon: Lucas, it's not hard to understand... I like girls.
-Lucas: You are lesbian?
-Nayeon: That's it, please don't hate me for it, it-
-Lucas: I don't hate you, I'm okay with it. I mean, I like girls as well... I understand why do you like them (jokes)
-Nayeon: You are horrible, I just made my biggest confession and you are joking about it! (smacks my arm playfully)
-Lucas: So, what's with your secret?
-Nayeon: My parents, they want me to marry a boy.
-Lucas: Oh shit, what are you going to do?
-Nayeon: That's when my best friend helps me a lot... (smiles) Lucas, marry me please.
-Lucas: (chokes again) Are you crazy?! How do you think that I would marry you?
-Nayeon: We would act, just act. Please, help me with this~ We are friends, I need you to act just when my parents see us...
-Lucas: You know how my parents are as well... I don't think that'll work.
-Nayeon: Your family adores mine, I think there's no problem. If you marry me, I'll be able to skip the thing of being with a man, and I'm kind of interested in someone... (avoids eyes contact)
-Lucas: Are you seeing someone? Why didn't you tell me?! What's the name? Huh? Tell me!
-Nayeon: Yoo Jeongyeon...
-Lucas: The daughter of that family who runs a hospital!?
-Nayeon: (nods) I know their family are just like ours and that is so difficult, but we got really close because of being at the same class and it happened, I fell for her...
-Lucas: This is crazy, we could do a big mess if our parents discover us...
-Nayeon: You are the only one that I can ask this... Please Lucas, I promise that I'll be a good wife (smiles) I won't bother you, and I'll let you tease me as much as you want.
-Lucas: Let me think about it, it's just so sudden... (sighs) When are you celebrating it?
-Nayeon: Next Saturday, you have the whole week to think about it... (smiles)
-Lucas: Fine, I'll think about it.

-Nayeon: Thank you Luqui, you are the best~-Lucas: Aish, let me eat, now I'm hungry

-Lucas: Aish, let me eat, now I'm hungry...
-Nayeon: Yeah, serve yourself, eat whatever you want! It's my treat! (smiles)

What am I going to do? I understand that she has a really big problem right now, but asking me to marry her so she can stay with Jeongyeon, it's too much, right?
-Lucas: Okay, I'm done. I'll call the waiter for the bill...
-Nayeon: Do you want to go-
-Lucas: I'll bring you home now, I'm tired... Today happened a lot of things. I need to rest.
-Nayeon: Okay, do whatever you want (smiles) You'll decide from now on... Hehe.

I called the waiter and Nayeon paid for our lunch. Now I'll bring her home and I'll study for our exams, I don't want to touch Nayeon as I don't want to discover about her future. I could see if I decided to marry her or not, and that could make me change my opinion. I'll just take the decision by myself.
-Lucas: We are here.
-Nayeon: Thanks for bringing me~ See you tomorrow at class.
-Lucas: Study. That's the first thing I ask you to do. It's for the sake of your future.
-Nayeon: I'll study, don't worry (smiles)

-Lucas: Good, see you tomorrow.

And I head back to home, it's time for me to start studying... I feel if today was a wasted day.
-Lucas: Im home.
-Dad: Good you are here.
-Lucas: Dad? I thought you were in Europe...
-Dad: I was until I heard from Mr. Im the new details about her daughter's birthday party.
-Lucas: Oh, I see...
-Dad: Don't avoid me, you know what I'm going to ask you to do, right?
-Mom: It will be so romantic, the childhood love... (smiles) I always thought you and Nayeon do a perfect couple.
-Dad: And your power is easy to hide, so there's no problem. You'll ask her to be your wife at the party, understood?
-Lucas: (nods) I'll be at my room studying.

Now they are the ones asking me to marry Nayeon. Is it really my fate?
-Joshua: I told you. You ended up just like me. (smirks)

-Lucas: Shut up, I'm not in the mood to hear idiots

-Lucas: Shut up, I'm not in the mood to hear idiots. (closes his room's door)

Why can't I be like a normal person? I'm in my right to decide my own future... Right?