CHAPTER 18

TZUYU'S POV
I decided to help Lucas as well so I was going to bring the rest of stuff to the house, but when I arrived... I saw something that broke muñy heart, Sana kissed him. I knew that she was going after him, but I didn't know that she would dare to do such thing...
-Chaeyoung: Hey Tzu, you returned soon... How fast are you? (smiles)
-Tzuyu: (start tearing)
-Chaeyoung: What happens? (confused)

 How fast are you? (smiles)-Tzuyu: (start tearing)-Chaeyoung: What happens? (confused)

-Tzuyu: Nothing... I'll be at the room!
-Dahyun: What happens with her?
-Chaeyoung: I don't know, did I say something hurting?
-Dahyun: Nope...
-Chaeyoung: What happened to her then?
-Dahyun: I don't know... (shrugs)

I keep running to the beach's house and see that Lucas and Sana are returning... I don't want to be with them, it hurts me so bad. But why? Is it because I like Lucas after all?
-Lucas: Hey Tzuyu where are you-

I pass past him, I don't want to talk to him... I need some time alone.

LUCAS' POV
After we finished washing the dishes we were heading back to where everyone was when we bumped with Tzuyu, she ignored me totally. Did I do something wrong? Is she okay?
-Lucas: What happens to her? (confused)
-Sana: I don't know, maybe she ate something raw? (jokes)
-Lucas: Hey, I cooked everything amazingly, okay? There wasn't anything raw... (smiles)

-Sana: Okay, whatever you say

-Sana: Okay, whatever you say... (smiles)

Sana is really cute! I can't handle it, I would like to- Ugh, my dad would never allow me to... But, Nayeon is secretly with Jeongyeon, maybe I can-
-Nayeon: (smacks my head) You dork!
-Lucas: Huh? Why did you hit me?
-Nayeon: We are bored, what do you have next for us?
-Lucas: Hey, I'm not the one organizing everything! Why don't you think by yourself?
-Nayeon: Okay... Let's play the bottle game, but we'll change the rules...(smiles)
-Lucas: The bottle game? (gulps)
-Nayeon: It'll be fun, right? (smirks)
-Joshua: Im in, let's play... Taehyun, you are too young... You better go to sleep. (smiles)
-Taehyun: Hey, I'm already sixteen! You can't tell me when to- (Joshua uses his power with him) Well, thinking properly, I'm tired... Goodnight everyone~ (yawns)
-Sana: Lucas lets play, this games are always interestings... (smiles)

 (smiles)