Hey People,... It's Been A While

Hello readers, I know it has been forever since I updated any of my stories. Sorry for that!

Now that Descendants 3 is out in one week for those who have Disney Channel, I will have to wait another 4 days for it to come out on DVD because my family doesn't have cable (we mostly use streaming services).

But as most fans know, we will have to watch it knowing that Cameron Boyce will be proud of the film and the fans. I have read that the film will be dedicated to him.

Speaking of which, when Kenny Ortega received his star on The Hollywood Walk of Fame, he gave Cameron Boyce a shout-out.

I am so excited to see the ending of the franchise that had me a fan since 2015. The first film led me to creating a bunch of fan-fictions (that I should really update).

I am especially excited to see who Mal's father is. I know a lot of people say he is Hades, and I kind of believe it too. By the way, why hasn't this detail been in any of the most recent trailers? It was revealed back in like over a year ago and never brought up again, well except in the forth Isle of the Lost book, Escape from the Isle of the Lost

Also, I have a question for you all...

Should I wait until after Descendants 3 to update The Isle Life of Dizzy Tremaine? I want to know more about her and curious to see her evolve in the third film.

Anywho, I think that's about it. The last movie will be released next week on Disney Channel, I will have to wait another 4 days for the DVD (DVD Release date-- August 6), I may be adding in some elements from Descendants 3 to The Isle Life of Dizzy Tremaine, and long live the legacy of Cameron Boyce.

!!!Thanks for Reading!!!