Ship Of Dreams- COMING SOON 2017

Summary

Take a journey, back in time. In search of a mystery, locked beneath the sea.

Read this book, and you'll be given the key.

Ben DeWitt Bukater, the son of Adam and Belle, went on the Titanic with his father, Audrey and Chad to start a new life in America. Ben's controlling father wants his son to go on with marriage, to get more money and form a new company.

Jane was one of the maids as a temporary job assisting Audrey, who was allowed to go on the ship with her mother. Jane wanted to find someone to love and live happily ever after.

Mal Dawson, a penniless artist and the daughter of the well known criminal Maleficent, won tickets in a 'fair' game with Evie. Both went on the ship and met Jay, Carlos, Lonnie, and Doug, who were also third class passengers. All went on to find someone to accept them for who they are.

Mal received an unexpected invitation to dinner with the first class passengers, where she slowly goes feelings for the DeWitt Bukater's son.

Everything changed when an iceberg suddenly hits the unsinkable ship. That was when all the chaos erupted. Betrayals are made, and a false crime and arrest all takes place when Titanic is sinking.

Mal won't leave Ben's side, and Ben won't fail to keep Mal safe, but all won't stop at nothing to escape off the Ship Of Dreams.

WARNING- THIS WILL ALMOST BE A BIT SIMILAR TO 'TITANIC', SO THE ENDING CHAPTERS MAY BE SAD AND/OR MAKE YOU CRY