Disney Descendants/ Titanic Summaries

So I can't  decide if I should make this book in the Descendants Universe or the Titanic Universe.

I can either do one or the other, or do both.

Tell me what you think

*Not Edited*
_________________
A).   The Titanic, the greatest ship ever built most say, and all wanted to be part of the great journey from the land of Far Far Away back to the Auradon City and experience it's beauty.

Ben, who was the son of King Beast and Belle, went on the ship to become king. His parents decided to have his coronation on the ship and all on it would be able to attend.

Ben had already decided for his first proclamation to allow four children from the Isle of the Lost and he hopes with view of the outside world of the Isle, they learn to be different then from their parents taught them.

Mal, daughter of Maleficent, only wanted to cause some chaos on the ship, but her mother wants her to take the wand and free all of those on the island. She decided to go on with the plan and get it over with, but she instead falls in love with one of the 1st class passengers.

Meanwhile, all of Mal's friends learn that there is more to life than being evil, and all of Ben's friends are curious to what the VKs will do on the ship.

But when the ship accidently hit spiked rocked in the water, all the madness started. While Ben's parents only want him to be with a Royal, Mal and all the other passengers try to escape the 'unsinkable' sinking ship.

Will all escape, or will some sink or swim?

B).   The Titanic was told to be one of the greatest ships ever built. All wanted to experience of being one of the lucky few to be on the from Europe to America.

Ben, the son of Adam and Belle, went on the ship with his girlfriend, Audrey and his close friend Chad. His parents allowed him to go to America and live with one of his family members. Audrey wanted to spend all of her time with Ben, but he only wandered if all could have had a life similar to his.

Jane went on the ship with her mother along with Lonnie and Doug. She was going to America to find someone who can love her for the way she was, inside and out.

Mal, is the daughter of the criminal known as Maleficent. She went on the ship to steal from the 1st and 2nd class alone with Evie, Jay and Carlos, who are also the sons and daughter of criminals. She got on the ship when she

It is most likely that they won't ever meet, but somehow, it happened. Ben and Mal grew closer and closer each passing day. Evie, Jay, and Carlos mainly wandered the ship and met new friends.

All of this changes, when the ships crashes into an iceberg. Betrayals are made and being accused of a crime all happened while the Titanic is sinking. But nothing will stop the children of criminals from reaching America to start a new life.

Will all escape the ship tragedy or will some sink with it?