Descendants 3 Rant

Hello everyone!

It has been way too long since I talked about Descendants, and wow, a lot is happening in the conclusion of their story. I know I am like way late on this, but I have busy will a bunch of things and hope to continue with my writing.

Trailers Breakdown

Teaser 1- Threat to Auradon

We open up to the museum, which we haven't seen in a while and hold some of the most powerful/valuable items in Disney Fairytale history.

We then zoom to a crown. It's obviously not Ben's crown, but it important. The reason being is because, in some promotional images, Audrey can be seen wearing it. (More of her later)

It then takes us to four people(The Core Four?) on motorcycles at the edge of a body of water. Maybe they VKs are going to the Isle again.

Next shows Mal and Celia (AKA the Daughter of Dr. Faciliar) going into Hades's lair with a skull/skeleton key.

... then we see someone (Hades?) in shackles,

.... Ben, Mal, and Evie are hiding behind a tree, and Ben has a beard. (Transformation?)

... then to a sword fight that includes Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos fighting knights in the (museum most likely).

... Evie is strutting through the alley with Dizzy/ other people behind him.   (Mostly going to be an amazingly awesome dance/musical number)

... Dr. Faciliar owns an arcade. 

            SIDE TANGENT---Seriously, why does he really have this many jobs? In The Isle of the Lost, he is the school principal of Dragon Hall; In the Wicked World short series, he owns a small shop; and now he owns an arcade for some reason. 

... we then see more motorcycles and drama.

... A shadow is walking away from a certain house. The same house is seen in behind the scenes pictures on Twitter.  The shadow appears to be walking with a Maleficent's scepter and is wearing the crown seen earlier

... BEN GOES ALL BEAST!!!!!!!  I KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN EVENTUALLY!

... finally, Uma shows up and is holding a shiny blue crystal, which is probably something similar to the orb first shown in the first teaser trailer.

... some more sword fighting this time with Uma and Gil fighting with them.

... Hades shows up in his lair and looks like he'll attack Mal

Mal's Darkness-- Teaser Trailer

This teaser is pretty straight forward..... with a couple of twists.

It first shows everyone that Mal has been coronated, Queen. In the audience, there are their friends along with Dizzy and Uma can be seen if you look really closely, along with.

Then it cuts to some sort of daydream, similar to the second film. Mal is in some kind of dark and ruined world. Much similar to The Upside Down in Stranger Things