PLEASE READ--- Good News, Bad News, and Some More News

Current Date- June 19, 2017

Good News
I am going to Mexico for the first time to meet my family there. It'll be my first time on a plane and my first time leaving my hometown and Illinois, so it'll hopefully be exciting.

Bad News
I'll be leaving next week Tuesday or Wednesday and won't be back home until July 18. I'll be gone for about a month or so, so I probably won't have time to write my story. I'll miss the 4th of July for the first time, and I'll miss my best friend's birthday.

I'm just giving you all an update, to tell you that I probably won't be updating while I'm gone.

Some More News
We finally get to see the music video to What's My Name, which is awesome! I think Harry and Uma will have some kind of relationship.(Ship Name- ??)

A new chapter to the Frozen Franchise is amazing! Olaf is still lovable. I am also loving Elsa and Anna's new dresses.

  -- The 21-minute short will appear before the Pixar Movie Coco.
---- "Despite his family's baffling generations-old ban on music, Miguel (voice of newcomer Anthony Gonzalez) dreams of becoming an accomplished musician like his idol, Ernesto de la Cruz (voice of Benjamin Bratt). Desperate to prove his talent, Miguel finds himself in the stunning and colorful Land of the Dead following a mysterious chain of events. Along the way, he meets charming trickster Hector (voice of Gael García Bernal), and together, they set off on an extraordinary journey to unlock the real story behind Miguel's family history."  

There's this story by YourNewCreepster. It's basically Descendants 2, but not he official movie. It's only based on the clips we've seen. Its called Ways To Be Wicked and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!

That is overall what'll be happening for the next few weeks. I'll be going to Mexico, I probably won't update for a while, and new trailers have been released.

If anyone has any tips to flying for the first time, I would like to hear them.

Thanks For Reading💙🌹🍎📚⛄❄💜