Disney Descendants 2 Review SPOILERS

Let me say a few things first..
1.) If you wish to know about my trip to Mexico, let me know.

2.) This will contain many spoilers to the movie! You've been warned.

Plot
I loved the whole part of Ways To Be Wicked actually being a daydream. That was clever. It leads to what Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos over the past 6 months(possibly meaning that Mal, Evie and Jay are older than 16 and Carlos is older than 14).

Evie started her own clothing line, with Doug helping her keep track of how much money she's making.

Jay was the Captain of R.O.A.R(what I call 3D fencing), who couldn't decide if he should let Lonnie be part of the all-boys sport(another example is tourney). The rules have stated "the team should only consist one captain and eight men."

Carlos was trying to get Jane to know how he really feels about her, even Googling (or whatever search engine they have) "How To Get Out Of The Friend Zone". It leads to him asking Mal for a truth gummy, which will make him say what he's really think. Dude ate it, and now talks.

I thought it was cool to see them facing small challenges. Mal facing the pressures of being royally perfect, Jay deciding whether or not to break the rules, Evie being scare of going to the Isle, and Carlos talking to Jane and having Dude.

The movie answers a lot of questions from the trailer. Mal's hair is blonde because of her magic, she got a scooter from Ben ("Does an ogre like cheese puffs!?" 😅), and the smoke bombs were made by Evie in Lady Tremaine's Curl Up and Dye.

After they escape the island, with smoke bombs and a fake wand made by Carlos's 3D Printer the four VKs have "girl talk"(as said by Carlos) It leads to Mal revealing as to why she left. Her friends tells her to come to Cotillion that night.

Jay then tells her that if she still wants to go back to the Isle, he'll drive her there. I thought this part reveals Jay to being the role of the protective older brother of the group.

As for Uma, she was very determined to get what she wants. When she talked to Ben(who at this point is captured and tied up), she tells him that she didn't need anyone and how she felt when Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos were chosen to go to Auradon and not her.

MAJOR SPOILER
I loved the ending! It was like a plot twist. Ben tells Mal he loves Uma, who is wearing a nice sea colored dress. She was about to leave, but Jane saved the day by showing her and everyone else the gift Ben made for her. It was a glass window picture of her having purple hair and him with his crown.

She realized that Ben loved her, and she realized that she knows what love feels like because of him. That is where Mal and Be finally kiss!

It breaks the spell Ben was on("True love kiss. Works every time."- Evie)

This leads to Uma turning into an octopus and Mal into a dragon! The part where Ben screamed before jumping in the water, I honestly thought he was going to turn into a beast or something.

In the end, Uma gives Ben his ring back and leaves. Mal turns back to normal, having a beautiful purple dress.