Klangst Omegaverse

A/N: I have not slept in more than 24 hours, so sorry if this chapter sucks, (not edited)

no art is mine unless stated otherwise, credits to the original artist
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"We're bonded but he doesn't love me, it was one night and it was accidental. It didn't mean anything to him" said the pale Male, receiving a comforting rub on his back by his small female friend (Pidge), "it isn't anything new, I just have to come to terms with it, I'm happy that he found someone that he loves, it just hurts that it isn't me."

"I want to be here for you Keith, but I don't know what to say, I'm sorry," she said solemnly.

"It's alright. You're here and you're listening, that's enough for me" he said, locking eyes with her, "thank you"

"Anytime, do you want to get ready for the party or would you rather not go?" She asked.

"No, it's fine. We can go, I'll meet you there?" He said averting his glassy gaze.

"Yeah, of course," she said giving him a hug before slipping out of the room.

~~~~

Keith's POV
I know what I'm going to do, the consequences may come to bite me in the ass later, but this is for the best. I need to break the bond and the only way I know how to do that is by giving myself to another and this party was a perfect opportunity
I stood leaning against a wall, scanning the area for any potential suitors when someone caught my eye, and that someone was no one other than prince Lotor.

"Should I go over there?" I muttered under my breath in contemplation, "should I look for someone else?"

"Good evening, red paladin"
Speak of the devil.

"Hello, Lotor," he said, looking the other in the eye.

"Enjoying the celebration so far?" Asked the tall purple male.

"The party is fine, though I am rather bored at the moment," he said, "I need something to make things more interesting"

"Is that so?" He said arching a brow, a smirk playing at his lips.

"Social events have never been my thing," said Keith, looking around at the guests.

"Not a fan of crowds? How about we go somewhere more private then?" He said his voice dropping an octave.

"I'd like that," said the shorter Male, as he followed the other Male away from the event.

~~~

⚠️SMUT⚠️

The two were enveloped in a passionate kiss as they tore each other's clothes off in a rush. Lotor pushed Keith into the bed and tore off his pants, his member springing out, precum dripping from its tip. 
"L-Lotor, please- Ah~ H-Hurry!~" moaned out the pale Male as the other took off what little clothing he had on.
The purple male seemed it unnecessary to prepare the Omega seeing that they were already dripping wet. Lotor aligned his member with the younger's hole, leading a trail if kisses down his chest, before thrusting roughly into him.
Keith moaned and shivered at the immense pleasure when he suddenly felt something being torn from him, not something physical though.

His bond, he was having intercourse with another shattering his bond with Lance. The sensation was painful, his chest felt like it was on fire. He cried out from both pain and pleasure as tears dripped from his eyes. Lotor's thrust became faster and rougher causing Keith to gasp and tightly grip the sheets, his knuckles going white.

~~~

I slept with Keith
Keith
And I had marked him, that was a month ago and we've barely talked since then.
These thoughts filled Lance's mind, though he brushed them off, too preoccupied, casually flirting with girls. A sudden tearing sensation in his chest caught him off guard, The pain started off as something minor but soon became unbearable, he rushed towards the nearest restroom, leaving the ladies to stare at his quickly retreating figure with both confusion and concern.