I walk into the bathroom and look at myself . I didn't feel confident on how I looked but hey I guess the world isn't a fair one .

I slip on my brown combat boots and walk downstairs . I noticed Gilinsky whispering something to Carter who just shook his head . I rolled my eyes and walked into the dining room where Paige was .

'Hey' I try to grab her attention 'Paige ?' I keep shaking her but she keeps ignoring . 'Oh well' I said walking away and sitting my Shawn . He wraps his arm around me embracing me into a tight hug .

'Emily I'm going on tour' he looks at me smiling 'no way!' I shriek covering my mouth 'with Austin Mahone' he nods 'That's great Shawn ! I can't believe it' he thanks me and I look at him 'I'll be in the front row , watching you do your thing' I smile as he kisses my cheek .

I love how understanding Cameron about mine and Shawn's , brother and sister relationship . He doesn't get mad when he does cute things with me, but hey that's Shawn for ya ! I look at Cameron who's sitting opposite of our and I blow him a kissy face as he sends one back . I look at the time and stand up 'I better starting going' I look at Shawn

'Wait already your going back !' I shake my head no 'Sorry I said that wrong . I better go meet my mom' I say as he nods in a better gesture . I say bye to all

the guys expect Jack of course I just shrugged my head .

Shawn being the Sweet person he is let me borrow his car , sence you know mines not here . I pull the car handle and I see Jack come outside . 'hold on' he says 'What ?' I ask seriously

'Look I'm sorry okay ? it's just your a beautiful girl em and I thought maybe we'd have a 'chance' at something but your you know pregnant now and' I cut him off 'And you decided to pull a total dick move ?' I ask as he smirks shaking his head 'You don't get it' 'You don't get that I'm engaged to Cameron ONE OF YOUR BUDS DONT BE A FUCKING ASS!' I yell as he backs up 'You don't understand how happy id make you' he says walking away 'Jack I'm sorry , I shouldn't have said that' he turn around shaking his head 'I understand'

SKIP DRIVE ---

We decided to eat at some palace named Franky's . The waiter takes our drinks and I look at my mom 'mom your hair ! I love it' it's dyed a dark brown (she had lighter brown) and has curl to it 'You do ? thank you sweetie' she smiles . She grabs my hand and looks at me .

'I talked to your um , father' she half smiles 'You mean Brad ? He's not my father' I laugh remembering what a dick he was to me 'He wants to see you Emily' I shake my head 'He would probably have the chance to see me if he didn't abuse me the way he did !' I reply as she shrugs 'He just wants to see his daughter em' I look at my mother 'don't tell me you guys are gettin back !' I roll my eyes as she contains quiet .

'Look I'm happy for you and him okay ?

but I don't want that drunk abuse son of a gun around me or my family alright ? you can visit me , but hes not welcomed' I smile as she just sighs 'He's not ganna be happy with that em' 'Mom I'm not ganna argue anymore about brad ! I dont wanna see his face anymore he's nothing to me !' she shakes her head as the waiter comes and takes our orders .

We change the topic and began talking about college until a man interrupts us 'Hey hunny' my mother says kissing his cheek . 'What's he doing here ?' I ask pissed off 'Emily don't be rude' my mom try's to change my attitude 'Your such a liar !' I yell at my mom 'Emily , can we just start over ?' he asks reaching for my hand but I refuse 'No , I got my own life to start and I don't need you in it anymore' I get up and walk into the ladies restroom .

I dial Cameron's number as I began to cry 'Hey babe' 'Cameron can you come meet me here' I stutter 'Babe what's wrong ?' he asks as I wipe my tears 'He's here , she brought him here on purpose and I need to leave but knowing them they won't let me' he sighs 'He better not touch my fucking girl . I don't care if he's your father , he shouldn't be able to see you . I'll be there soon' I nod and hang up . I wipe my tears and make me look normal as I walk back out and sit down .

'I ordered you some chicken enchilada thing' my mom smiles and I nod . they both stare at me and I can't help but raise my eyebrows 'What ?' I ask and my father speaks 'so when is the baby born ?' I shake my head 'That's none of your business' my mother kicks my lightly under the table

'Emily he's trying common' she begs 'He's trying what ? to be the father he should have when i was living with him !? Trying to start whatever we had again ? no I'm done I can live my life on my own I don't need him anymore' right then Cameron walks in and grabs my hand 'Maybe you won't need my either' my mother says harshly 'maybe I won't I got my own family to start . and for one thing I know I WONT BE A HELL OF A MOM AS YOU!' Cameron pulls me and Brad stops me 'Let her go man' Cameron says angrily 'she's my daughter don't tell me what to do' 'i was your daughter so let me go asshole !' I pull away and walk out with Cameron .

As soon as we get into the parking lot he pulls me into a hug 'I'm sorry' he comforts rubbing my back 'Why would she ?' I mumble into his sweater and he lays his head on mine 'I don't know' I look up and kiss his lips 'what would I do without you' I ask as he smiles 'Exaclty what i wouldn't be able to do without you'

I hop into Shawn's car and Cameron follows me back home . Once I get home Cameron pulls me upstairs and lays on bed under the covers . We began to talk about little things like baby names for each gender and how we need to look for house . 'Or we can stay here' he looks at me 'You really mean it ?' his tone sounding excited I nod and he kisses my forehead 'Deal' Cameron tells me it's okay to take a nap that hell stay with me . I honestly wonder , How lucky was I to get this man ?