"Why not?" Brennen asks, and I sigh.

"I'm not explaining it." I say, and walk over to Elton's room where Kaylee was sound asleep.

"Kaylee?" I try to shake her awake, and she doesn't do anything.

"Is she alive?" I hear Sam say from outside the door. I smile while rolling my eyes, and shake her again.

"What?" She groans.

"It's Colby." I say, and she turns to face me. All she does is glare at me, and roll back over to sleep.

"Ha!" Sam laughs while pointing at me.

"Shut the fuck up Sam."

"Let's go. Don't bother her." I say, and push him out of the room.

——

KAYLEES POV-

I wake up, and I have the biggest headache. I groan, and sit up in the bed. I look around, and make sure I wasn't at a random persons house. Per se Adyms.

I sigh in relief when I realize I'm at Elton's apartment. I get out of bed, and I walk towards the bathroom door connected to his room while rubbing my eyes. I look in the mirror, and I look awful. My makeup is smeared, and my hair is a mess.

I wash my face off with water, and face wash I found in the shower.

I then use a comb I found since Elton doesn't have a brush, and I comb through my hair the best I can.

I can hear the guys talking loudly, and laughing from the living room.

I finally walk out of the room, and all the guys go silent, and face me.

"Hey?.." I say awkwardly.

"Good morning." Jake says.

"Morning... why are you guys looking at me like that?" I ask. All the guys are looking my way except Colby who had his eyes on the tv.

"Good morning Colby." I say, and giggle a bit. He doesn't say anything, and I look at him confused.

"Do you not remember last night orrr?" Elton asks, and I shake my head.

"We went to a party, and I got drunk." I answer, and Colby laughs, but not in a good way.

"What?!" I ask Colby, and he finally makes eye contact with me.

"Your a bitch when your drunk." Is all he says.

He's really making me wanna slap him but I obviously don't.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I ask. I remember telling him I didn't wanna leave the party but I don't remember being a bitch.

"You were really that drunk that you don't remember?" Sam asks.

"What do you expect from her?" Colby asks, and I look at Jake to see if he has anything to say. He shrugs.

"Can we go to the campground and get our stuff? I wanna go home." Corey says.

"Yeah, it's been a few days." Jake says.

"Your leaving?" Elton asks.

"I guess." Colby stands up.

"Damn, I better see you soon." Elton goes in for a hug, and all the guys say bye.

"It was nice meeting you Kaylee." Elton hugs me, and I hug him back. "You too."

——

Colby didn't talk to me the whole car ride to the campsite.

"Alright. Let's put this tent away, and get the fuck outta here." Sam says, and I walk over to help while Colby stands by my car watching us.