Epilogue

Draco is in shock. His godfather, the man he hoped would introduce him to the Order of the Phoenix... Professor Snape has killed Dumbledore; the most powerful wizard alive. Snape is truly loyal to the Dark Lord. Who can help him and his mother escape now?

Everything goes by in a daze, twenty-four Death Eaters inside Hogwarts, wreaking havoc upon the entire castle. What would become of the only place he actually considers home? Draco just stays by Snape's side, following him out of the castle, most of the Death Eaters behind them.

Yet, all of them halt when they see one single figure in the corridor that is their way out. A dark hood covering their head, and smoke surrounding their entire being... The Shadow stands in front of them, terrifying as the stories tell. Draco knows who is under that hood, though, and because of what he just participated in, and whom he now stands with, he is surely the most terrified person in this entire castle at this very moment.

It surprises him, when the figure takes off their hood and faces all of them with a wicked smirk and two blue eyes that are ablaze with fury. "It's said that even monsters deserve to know the face of their killer," she murmurs ominously, a growl hidden in her voice.

"Like we are scared of you, girl," Draco's uncle Rodolphus scoffs, clearly offended that such a young girl thinks she can kill them all. Draco, on the other side, knows that Skyler can kill every single one of them in a slow and painful way.

"Don't underestimate age, Rodolphus," Snape hisses to him, before turning back to Skyler again. "I advise you to move aside, Ms. Foster."

She releases a bitter laugh, shaking her head. "I am not to take orders from you, professor."

∞∞∞

The moment she opens her eyes, Skyler sits up straight. Draco. Has he already woken up? Is he okay? His bed is unattended, and Madame Pomfrey is gone as well... Where is everyone?

Thunder strikes through the air, and Skyler jumps up. A thunderstorm, seriously? She steps out of her bed and looks out of her window, the sky a dark grey and the world existing from shadows.

It looks peaceful and quiet.

The peace is disrupted by a body falling from the Astronomy Tower, though. Skyler shakes her head a few times, trying to realize what is going on. But by the time she does, the Headmaster of Hogwarts is already on the ground. Dumbledore, the greatest wizard of their time, is dead.

A strange, vindictive calm overwhelms her, and all Skyler can think of is stopping the one who did it. Without thinking, the Princess of Asgard hides herself behind her secret identity: The Shadow. More blood will flow tonight.

"Heimdall," Skyler looks up at the sky, "warn the others. Dumbledore is gone."

∞∞∞

The hallways and corridors are a mess. Everywhere, students are screaming and panicking, running away from the Death Eaters that didn't follow the killer out.

Skyler's mind flares with fury, when she sees how one anonymous Death Eater is about to curse Daphne Greengrass to oblivion. She engulfs the entire hallway in shadow and dust – courtesy to Fred and George's Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder.

The effect doesn't last long, but long enough for Skyler to hit the Death Eater with the Curse of Death. Without looking back, she runs along the hallway to trace Dumbledore's killer. By her side, Skyler spots a black hound. Sirius Black is looking for them too. And in his eyes, Skyler cannot find mercy either. They're both out for revenge, and they will get it, eventually.