11- Worried Sick

"Draco! I was so worried! Where have you been? Where is Skyler?" Narcissa Malfoy exclaims when she sees her son stumbling out of the woods. Up to the Portkey Field. Draco looks up into his mother's eyes, defeated.

"I don't know... she disappeared. I waited an hour at the place I last saw her... it took me another hour to find my way here. I haven't seen her. I'm scared something happened to her." He mumbles. Narcissa hugs her son.

"We'll find her, sweetie. There's nothing to be worried about. I'm sure Skyler can take care of herself." She reassures him.

"Draco! Narcissa! There you are. Couldn't you wait for me? I've been looking for you two for ages. We should be going." Lucius Malfoy barks, walking towards his family.

"But father - Skyler isn't here yet." Draco starts.

"I don't care about Ms. Foster. I'm sure she can handle herself. Besides, the World Cup is over. I don't want anyone in my house anymore, besides my own family." Lucius exclaims angrily.

A flash of light silences the bickering. Draco smirks as he knows what's coming.

∞∞∞

∞∞∞

Skyler feels the ground touching her feet again. She loves the feeling of landing on Earth. Looking around, she sees that she isn't where she was picked up.

"Sky?" Draco blurts out, "Where were you? I was worried sick!" Skyler shrugs.

"Just a little trip. Nothing to be worried about. Nevertheless, I'm afraid I have a sad announcement." She answers, walking towards Draco and his family. 

"Well, we have one too." Lucius Malfoy sneers. Skyler scoffs, shaking her head.

"I'm sure you will like my announcement, Mr. Malfoy. I need to leave. I have to get back to Avengers Tower, for there's new around Loki's and Thor's situation. I want to thank you and your family for your hospitality, and your kindness. I'm sure we'll meet again." She says, curtsying lightly.

"We'll miss your presence, Skyler. It was nice to have another woman around." Narcissa admits. Draco just nods, his signature smirk on his face.

"See you on the train, Skyler."

"See you on the train, Draco." Skyler answers with her own smirk. She snaps her fingers and teleports away from the field of crying people and horrid feelings. She's going to give Steve a message that will freeze him for another 70 years.